Best Life and Beyond #52 Why won’t Katie release Binky’s Autopsy details? What are they hiding?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah, I also went to Seal Beach a ton as a kid in So Cal. You can't miss it, south of Long Beach & Sunset Beach and north of their loved Huntington Beach.
Me too spent a ton of time in Seal Beach! Was born in Long Beach ten thousand years ago.

I agree. After seeing the toll that type 1 takes on my sons mental status- to cause yourself to have diabetes (like my son didn’t have a choice) is infuriating!
They say Alzheimer's should be called type 3 as well.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Screenshot_20220804-210729_Instagram.jpg

Does she really need our thoughts though? lol Looks like someone is now begging for views in order to get that insta money

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Oh, she bought those ears too! I wonder why she never wore them again... 🤔

View attachment 1473687
Anyone ever notice KT has the mile long tag they put on the ears wrapped around the band of the ears instead of cutting it off? Wonder why? Cause if the tag is cut off you can’t return them but can return them if it’s intact. The first thing I do is cut off that annoyingly long ass tag. Why does she keep hers and wrap it around the headband? Cause she returns them!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
The thoughts she needed were "what do you think of this bronze Mickey Ear?"

What click baity bullshit.

Reactions: 20
Same and Same! Miniatures are the only Reece's I really like (and when they're cold from the refrigerator, they're even better). The regular ones and special shape ones have too much peanut butter.
I agree. the chocolate is thicker on the miniatures. 👌

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Being so clueless, insulated, and uninformed that she’s never heard of a city 15 miles from where she grew up? That’s her “best life”? Pfffft.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Me too spent a ton of time in Seal Beach! Was born in Long Beach ten thousand years ago.

They say Alzheimer's should be called type 3 as well.
Oh? I am genuinely curious if you are inclined to elaborate a bit more on the type 3 part.

Reactions: 8
Given KT's shocking ignorance, I do wonder about the quality of the Orange County public education system.

Being so clueless, insulated, and uninformed that she’s never heard of a city 15 miles from where she grew up? That’s her “best life”? Pfffft.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Speaking of blab returning everything WHERES THE $200 COACH MICKEY SHIRT SPENCER?????

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I caught it. The use of the word privileged pissed me off. Shows me the type of people they keep company with. I hope magic keys don't come back to humble the people that treat Disneyland this way. Disneyland is a worldwide dream destination, not an exclusive place for local loitering.
Exactly...make the Dream attainable for all. Let everyone enjoy the parks without entitled assholes walking around like they OWN the place. Loud talking, screeching etc is a great way to ruin other peoples experience that maybe can afford to be here once a year.

Well, it's official, both Pixar Charlie and Spencer are feeders . Eventually they'll just have to push her around but at least they can then get on rides quicker !!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.