Best Life and Beyond #4 365 Days a Year of Gluttony, Adultery, Soliciting, Fighting Gangs & Pajama Day

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought the same. His mommy must've passed it on to him! He was driving a hooptie for the longest time and every so often someone would comment about it haha..Katie must've been like, " I cannot be seen in this old car, it doesn't align with the arrogant witch that I am".
This!! 100% hits the nail on the head.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
It's the middle of the night and we're not in the safest part of the desert???? What? Did those big bad Anaheim gangs follow them to Vegas? By the way 5:30pm is hardly the middle of the night and it's not pitch black out. I think she didn't want him attempting to change the tire because she figures he'll mess it up even more.

Hey Spence if your reading this I bet Brickey or Charlie can change a tire !! 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Which all you can eat Vegas buffet will they be hitting up for their Thanksgiving feast?

• Sick
Reactions: 7
It's the middle of the night and we're not in the safest part of the desert???? What? Did those big bad Anaheim gangs follow them to Vegas? By the way 5:30pm is hardly the middle of the night and it's not pitch black out. I think she didn't want him attempting to change the tire because she figures he'll mess it up even more.

Hey Spence if your reading this I bet Brickey or Charlie can change a tire !! 😏
You would think they'd know how to stand up to those Anaheim gangs by now! I mean, they were accosted daily in their old neighborhood! ..what wussies! 😂 They delete comments, can't fight, can't vlog, can't change a tire or hang curtains! Geez

• Haha
Reactions: 11
You would think they'd know how to stand up to those Anaheim gangs by now! I mean, they were accosted daily in their old neighborhood! ..what wussies! 😂 They delete comments, can't fight, can't vlog, can't change a tire or hang curtains! Geez
The are worthless backstabber

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It looks like I picked a bad day to skip the thread....Holy Toledo,.where to start?

So as usual BLAB blames everybody and everything else but them for their predicament. This time the culprit is the Malibu air that oxidized the lug wrench that made it impossible for Spencer to use it to loosen the lug nuts. We are repeatedly assured that Spencer can change a tire but just like the Airbnb and the Anaheim street gangs, that dastardly Malibu air messed everything up.

Seriously, how can anyone not check the condition of the vehicle before embarking on a road trip? Are they that much in a hurry to avoid Adam that they can't check the car? That tire was messed up bad ; a simple inspection could have detected that. Katie made a feeble attempt of explanation by saying the damage to the tire was too far inside to be noticed. Is she saying that Spence is unable to inspect a tire for damage? Damn, that pathetic!

Katie also admits she's a control freak. After admitting you're a witch, that part is implied.

Katie does mention Adam at the restaurant in a sad attempt to give the impression they are still friends.

Reactions: 12
It looks like I picked a bad day to skip the thread....Holy Toledo,.where to start?

So as usual BLAB blames everybody and everything else but them for their predicament. This time the culprit is the Malibu air that oxidized the lug wrench that made it impossible for Spencer to use it to loosen the lug nuts. We are repeatedly assured that Spencer can change a tire but just like the Airbnb and the Anaheim street gangs, that dastardly Malibu air messed everything up.

Seriously, how can anyone not check the condition of the vehicle before embarking on a road trip? Are they that much in a hurry to avoid Adam that they can't check the car? That tire was messed up bad ; a simple inspection could have detected that. Katie made a feeble attempt of explanation by saying the damage to the tire was too far inside to be noticed. Is she saying that Spence is unable to inspect a tire for damage? Damn, that pathetic!

Katie also admits she's a control freak. After admitting you're a witch, that part is implied.

Katie does mention Adam at the restaurant in a sad attempt to give the impression they are still friends.
Spence shot her a look when she mentioned Adam. He looked annoyed but carried on with his story

• Wow
What a useless waste of space Grandpa Emmons is.
You could literally see the inadequacy oozing from him during the tyre change conversation.
When he said..... "Crack The Lugs, as they say" I burst out laughing, he was desperately trying to sound knowledgeable (like always) about something he clearly know's nothing about.
Pathetic Emmons, just pathetic, but it seems that is the norm for you.

.... oh and seeing him in that Avengers Jacket at the end was just the icing on the cake, what a Muppet!

At the time of me posting this I am seeing 102 Dislikes!!! Wow great work!

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
I about spit my drink out when she said “thank goodness we have water and stuff, and I have my medication” like..girl..AAA is on the way, you would think you were on an episode of Survival or dropped on a deserted island..good god! “I know I’ve seen you change a tire…it’s not anything…don’t get…I mean don’t think that it’s not you, I’ve seen you change tires and do all kinds of car things” Spencer nods, “I know how to do that stuff” Clearly you do Spence..it’s ok. We (my husband) needs to teach my 17 yr old to do that, especially after seeing this. You didn’t know your tires were bald because you never rotate them, but you knew that. I think it would be taken different if there was some personal accountability. “I really screwed up and haven’t been taking care of the things I need to to make sure things like this don’t happen” then maybe make a video on how to change a tire. More useful than the recommended strawberry shake.

• Haha
I about spit my drink out when she said “thank goodness we have water and stuff, and I have my medication” like..girl..AAA is on the way, you would think you were on an episode of Survival or dropped on a deserted island..good god! “I know I’ve seen you change a tire…it’s not anything…don’t get…I mean don’t think that it’s not you, I’ve seen you change tires and do all kinds of car things” Spencer nods, “I know how to do that stuff” Clearly you do Spence..it’s ok. We (my husband) needs to teach my 17 yr old to do that, especially after seeing this. You didn’t know your tires were bald because you never rotate them, but you knew that. I think it would be taken different if there was some personal accountability. “I really screwed up and haven’t been taking care of the things I need to to make sure things like this don’t happen” then maybe make a video on how to change a tire. More useful than the recommended strawberry shake.
OMG YES!!!
The water hahahahahah...... It was like they were in the Walking Dead, an end of the World Apocalypse. Omg Spencer where are we going to get water, medication? We're going to die out here, lol. There are literally hundreds of cars passing by, I'm sure you'd be okay KT. The Drama or it was hilarious.

You're so right. Would have been much better if Emmons has just taken accountability for the situation. I F'd up.... I should have checked them or at the very least should be getting my vehicle regularly serviced so they spot these things...... but no, Spence has to take the alternate route as always and blame other factors.

You know what's coming next though right?? A huge Beg-A-thon to pay for all that.

• Haha
OMG YES!!!
The water hahahahahah...... It was like they were in the Walking Dead, an end of the World Apocalypse. Omg Spencer where are we going to get water, medication? We're going to die out here, lol. There are literally hundreds of cars passing by, I'm sure you'd be okay KT. The Drama or it was hilarious.

You're so right. Would have been much better if Emmons has just taken accountability for the situation. I F'd up.... I should have checked them or at the very least should be getting my vehicle regularly serviced so they spot these things...... but no, Spence has to take the alternate route as always and blame other factors.

You know what's coming next though right?? A huge Beg-A-thon to pay for all that.
Well, you do know that those tires are low-profile and expensive. Spencer made sure to throw that tidbit of information in there. I can't believe how gullible people are that throw money at these charlatans.

Seriously though, I know this horse is a bit dead but those tires were so bald. There is NO way that they didn't know unless they are complete idiots. Even if it is a used car that they recently bought or a hand-me-down from Momma Spence, it is still so obvious that those tires were in desperate need of a change. I know very little about car mechanics but I know simple maintenance and literally have eyes that can see.

Those two are a mess. It is like a there is a curse. Once people become full-time Disney vloggers, their brain are infested with some sort of greedy-ass, lying, idiot amoeba where any ounce of common sense and decency goes out the window.

My guess for their next vlog....Their "experience" getting a new tire and while waiting for that they will be stuffing their faces with fries and their other usual unhealthy fare.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Too early to suggest the title for the next thread:

Best Life & Beyond: Two A-Holes, both Members of AAA, with one also a Member of AA and the other a Member of AARP

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Check out the comments section of this video.
Tide really has turned on them just about everyone there says how much they hate them and how fake they are.

Jesus, he’s telling us all what can happen with a blown tire. Shut up when you don’t have anything to say Spencer. What a pathetic tool. Play by play over a bad tire. I’m embarrassed for them. Deferred maintenance. God, I hope they packed cheese balls.

Hes worried about the lug nuts being right, he’s too stupid to know you use the lug nuts that were already in the wheel. He’s worthless.

Isn’t karma great? They run away from Adam instead of taking some responsibility and helping take care of the situation they created and they get a flat tire. Thanks karma!
Spencer is not a man. He has no testosterone. That’s why he has man boobs.

• Haha
How can someone grow up in SoCal and not be a car person? Rotate/balance and alignment, Spence. Basic tit everyone does. I'm willing to bet that poor car still has the original oil.

Then there's this piece of tit ...

1637760727461.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
How can someone grow up in SoCal and not be a car person? Rotate/balance and alignment, Spence. Basic tit everyone does. I'm willing to bet that poor car still has the original oil.

Then there's this piece of tit ...

View attachment 885067
ROCK BOTTOM! Holy tit :oops:

Excuse my crassness here but is it a safe bet their "love life" activities involve "food play"? It might be the only way to get her excited......just sayin'

• Haha
Reactions: 7