Ben Green #2 sneeking around thinking he's a spy, how many more photoshoots will he buy?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
he defo reads on here. He actually made a instagram post telling his followers how evil we are and alsohe singled out someone and tagged there Instagram page I think it was Lard To try and turn his followers on him.
Yeah it was me... it was ridiculous... I know slimming world has a lot of group rules, but I'm sure even in the smallest of small prints it doesn't say "thou shalt sucketh ben greens phallus no matter what"

thats the difference ben..I use instagram mainly as a visual food diary, not as a tool to get a few free mullers or a water bottle...I'm sure there are people that think I'm a dick, and thats absolutely fine...

but to try and get almost 30k people to gang up on me is laughable... it was this post you made that pissed me off, and you deserve everything Ive ever said to you since then... the difference is, I don't hide behind a fake profile πŸ˜‰

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Yeah it was me... it was ridiculous... I know slimming world has a lot of group rules, but I'm sure even in the smallest of small prints it doesn't say "thou shalt sucketh ben greens phallus no matter what"

thats the difference ben..I use instagram mainly as a visual food diary, not as a tool to get a few free mullers or a water bottle...I'm sure there are people that think I'm a dick, and thats absolutely fine...

but to try and get almost 30k people to gang up on me is laughable... it was this post you made that pissed me off, and you deserve everything Ive ever said to you since then... the difference is, I don't hide behind a fake profile πŸ˜‰
Worst thing is he still did that damn greatest loser hashtag!

• Haha
Reactions: 4

I think it was yourself he private messaged me warning to stear clear !

• Haha
Ben pm'd you about lard?
Do you have the screenshots? Please share and crop of out your insta name if you feel uncomfortable :giggle:
I'm blocked on Instagram by Ben as I asked him to share the syn values of those free meals he
Ben pm'd you about lard?
Do you have the screenshots? Please share and crop of out your insta name if you feel uncomfortable :giggle:

Ben pm'd you about lard?
It was the account lard set up to wind Ben up !

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I'm blocked on Instagram by Ben as I asked him to share the syn values of those free meals he

Thanks for the screenshots! :giggle: πŸ‘
What a bleeping idiot he is pm'ing people trying police who they follow. Then he blocks you for asking a simple question?!
My god he is an unbearable bleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Thanks for the screenshots! :giggle: πŸ‘
What a bleeping idiot he is pm'ing people trying police who they follow. Then he blocks you for asking a simple question?!
My god he is an unbearable bleep.
Lol I'm a bit of a nosey thing so I've been following your threads on Ben for quite some time since I noticed a comment on his Instagram about tattle, he quickly deleted the comment though !
Thing is with Ben is he's just not very honest ,only likes the loving comments and always deletes the negative ones ,fake as hell and totally misleads people at the moment where he's at with his weight loss / gains.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I think it was yourself he private messaged me warning to stear clear !
stear clear because it will expose him.... thats the only thing he cares about.

just for the record, I've never set up a profile to wind ben up.

he singled me out on his profile, I didn't even start the first thread about him on here... there is nothing this guy will not do to cover himself is there...

tells you to stear clear of me, yet on my page you will find nothing but honest results πŸ‘ can we say the same for Benny?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Lol I'm a bit of a nosey thing so I've been following your threads on Ben for quite some time since I noticed a comment on his Instagram about tattle, he quickly deleted the comment though !
Thing is with Ben is he's just not very honest ,only likes the loving comments and always deletes the negative ones ,fake as hell and totally misleads people at the moment where he's at with his weight loss / gains.
He's the male equivalent of Fopperholic..... she only likes positive feed back and deletes/blocks 'constructive' feedback !

stear clear because it will expose him.... thats the only thing he cares about.

just for the record, I've never set up a profile to wind ben up.

he singled me out on his profile, I didn't even start the first thread about him on here... there is nothing this guy will not do to cover himself is there...

tells you to stear clear of me, yet on my page you will find nothing but honest results πŸ‘ can we say the same for Benny?
Lol let me think πŸ€” nope not a lot of honesty on his at the moment πŸ˜‚

Reactions: 5
I'm blocked on Instagram by Ben as I asked him to share the syn values of those free meals
isn't that the whole point of being gifted something tho?

to promote it and praise and push it on others??

I ran one of his beggy dinners through the syns calculator and the one (butterfly chicken i think) came in at well over 22 syns...

the photo I've added here says everything you need to know about him...

Screenshot_20200417-093813_Chrome.jpg

that photo has you believe he was eating sandwiches that size whilst he was massive...it was a few days ago and that picture on the right was from september 2019 i believe..but its made to look like its recent, especially how he's worded it
"making the right choices brought results"

yet he tells people to stear clear of me...ok ben πŸ˜‚

isn't that the whole point of being gifted something tho?

to promote it and praise and push it on others??

I ran one of his beggy dinners through the syns calculator and the one (butterfly chicken i think) came in at well over 22 syns...

the photo I've added here says everything you need to know about him...

View attachment 110897

that photo has you believe he was eating sandwiches that size whilst he was massive...it was a few days ago and that picture on the right was from september 2019 i believe..but its made to look like its recent, especially how he's worded it
"making the right choices brought results"

yet he tells people to stear clear of me...ok ben πŸ˜‚
He's full of tit !
Not sure if he's joining in with our groups weekly weigh in as he's not posted anything in our groups fb for a long time plus he's not joined in any the the virtual zoom meetings I've been in
That picture with the healthier option is 100% an old photo ,youve only gotta compare it to the "glamping" ones to see that, makes me wonder why his followers haven't noticed

Reactions: 7
He's full of tit !
Not sure if he's joining in with our groups weekly weigh in as he's not posted anything in our groups fb for a long time plus he's not joined in any the the virtual zoom meetings I've been in
That picture with the healthier option is 100% an old photo ,youve only gotta compare it to the "glamping" ones to see that, makes me wonder why his followers haven't noticed
it's because they're mostly bots that he's purchased.

I find it hilarious he would go out of his way to tell people to avoid me πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

it's because they're mostly bots that he's purchased.

I find it hilarious he would go out of his way to tell people to avoid me πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
I did laugh when I got his message plus I did have to lie a little as I didn't want him knowing how I really knew of you , I knew he'd block me although he's done that now anyway !
I'm still able to view his Instagram through a different account I've got so blocking me was pointless

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I did laugh when I got his message plus I did have to lie a little as I didn't want him knowing how I really knew of you , I knew he'd block me although he's done that now anyway !
I'm still able to view his Instagram through a different account I've got so blocking me was pointless
I can as well πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

hi ben 😘😘😘😘

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Personally I think Ben is a very sad and lonely man with a ego that is out of control. As he reads this, my advice to him is as follows: Ben you are not going to be famous through instagram, it is evident you do not work to support your family. Ben is very egocentric which is obvious for all to see, no publications or media outlets will have a desire to sign a narcissist with no natural charisma. Ben you need to distance yourself from social media, in your position, I would delete instagram, find a job to give you some focus and responsibility that will calm your ego down.
You could make friends through work, the friends you meet at work will be peers. They will not be sycophantic like your instagram following, that again may start the process of calming your ego down, which you need. If you can not find a job then I urge you to volunteer for the same reason, with volunteering, do it because you want to help people and do not use it as a platform to boost to your own ego.
The key to Ben's recovery is to distance himself from social media as it is evident that it is not healthy for him.
My advice to Ben seems quite harsh but sometimes without positive role models, friends or family to steer in the right direction and point out the errors of his ways, I feel the need to give Ben the reality check he needs as the way he conducts himself and uses slimming world to fuel his gigantic ego is unacceptable. I really do feel for his wife and children. I am shocked that the parents or family members of Ben and his wife have not stepped in and told him that his conduct is unacceptable and embarrassing for their children.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Thank you very much. 😊 It wasnt easy, but once I started, I felt so much better. I've not been able to get good calorie counting food, but ordered from Whiltshire Farm Foods and have dinners for next week, so that'll be nice. 😊

Oh no, you take care of yourself and just do what you can with your eating as it's not easy at the best of times. Look after your mental health, too, as that is taking a battering for a lot of people.

I'm sure you're doing a great job of encouraging him. 😊

Hope to speak to you more in here.
Sorry I realised I didn't reply to this...... Good Luck with your calorie counting.... my son and I have said we will do keto/low-carb for the next 3 weeks of lock down to give us a kick start then switch to calorie counting.....

Yeah mental health is so important to be looked after..... I'm trying to keep informed but not watch too much TV as it upsets me greatly all the sadness and loss of life..... for alot of us I guess we are in our 'safe bubble' I can't imagine how families who are actually going through losing a loved one or those working on the front line day in day out...... I've have had 5 friends lose a loved one over the past couple of weeks - not from COVID but other illnesses.... so sad they cannot be mourned/lives celebrated properly 😒I admire and respect anyone out their working at the moment - I'm working from home so safe and protected......

And then there is Ben...... nothing but an attention seeking fraud ! :rolleyes::rolleyes:

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.