Ben Green #2 sneeking around thinking he's a spy, how many more photoshoots will he buy?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you. My aim was to make Ben or his wife aware so they could address his issues and take him away from this social media ego trip. His friends could have also read this and reached out to support which was what I was hoping would happen. It seems Ben's arrogance and NPD is a lot worse than first thought and anyone who says anything to challenge him are blocked without good reason. Ben has no control over the content on here, which judging by his behavior, he will not like at all. I have witnessed a few weight loss success stories who have become a bit arrogant and a little over confident but I have never seen arrogance quite like Ben's. It is why I found his account so compelling to view, how someone with such little empathy, care for others or accountability can amass such a huge following is astonishing I think.
With regard the huge following you only have to look at the likes and comments to see that although he has a large following not much engagement takes place..... apparently you can buy 'followers' - not sure how but chances are he has done this to make himself look popular !

Reactions: 1
Ben Green #3: Out of his MIND eating 28 syn sarnies, dreaming of Red lips while sniffing manatee panties

Reactions: 2
New thread

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.