Ben Green #2 sneeking around thinking he's a spy, how many more photoshoots will he buy?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
WHY WOULD YOU POST THAT??

DOES HE REALLY EXPECT ANYBODY TO BELIEVE HE HASNT EATEN ANY OF THAT CONSIDERING THE TIMBER HE'S PUT BACK ON???View attachment 113485
I’m surprised he used that photo, he’s looking very beefy there. Putting weight on is fair enough, I imagine lots of us are turning to food for comfort or through boredom right now, I certainly am. Telling lies or evading the issue is another matter completely. People would think better of him if he was honest. (Not us. We’d never think better of him.)

Reactions: 5
I’m surprised he used that photo, he’s looking very beefy there. Putting weight on is fair enough, I imagine lots of us are turning to food for comfort or through boredom right now, I certainly am. Telling lies or evading the issue is another matter completely. People would think better of him if he was honest. (Not us. We’d never think better of him.)
He is using the lockdown as an excuse.

he could cure cancer and I'd still hate him.

Reactions: 7
He is using the lockdown as an excuse.

he could cure cancer and I'd still hate him.
Me Blobby claims not to have eaten that pizza! I simply said ‘you did eat it though didn’t you’ then got blocked!! Apparently he ate his food before the pizza arrived (but posted it after this pizza pic?) does that actually make any sense?? No BECAUSE HE ATE IT! And who cares anyway??? He’s got his 1/3 speed food on there next to the chips 😂😂😂

• Haha
he should just admit hes with the other 100000 insta z listers who promote slimming world to the hills but hide behind the gram when they put the weight back on because it does not work!!!

Reactions: 4
he should just admit hes with the other 100000 insta z listers who promote slimming world to the hills but hide behind the gram when they put the weight back on because it does not work!!!
I have to say, it does work... I'm proof of that, it's not slimming worlds fault he is a greedy bleep.

He think he's bigger and better than anyone else...and that, is his downfall, and I find it bleeping HILARIOUS 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 6
Slimming world does work as long as you realise its a life long plan and not just a quick weight loss gimmick!
I strongly believe those who loose massive amounts quickly are more likely to struggle keeping it off as they where way too constrictive with the plan to get that loss ,
I didn't have a massive amount to shift but did it slowly and 11 years on im still at target
I

Reactions: 9
Slimming world does work as long as you realise its a life long plan and not just a quick weight loss gimmick!
I strongly believe those who loose massive amounts quickly are more likely to struggle keeping it off as they where way too constrictive with the plan to get that loss ,
I didn't have a massive amount to shift but did it slowly and 11 years on im still at target
I
amazing. and i bet you did it without any action shots, beggy mullers and bleeping discount codes!!!

New thread Suggestion....

Ben Green #3 -Tried to bury his face in a pizza, attempted to chat up redlips and then meet her.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
WHY WOULD YOU POST THAT??

DOES HE REALLY EXPECT ANYBODY TO BELIEVE HE HASNT EATEN ANY OF THAT CONSIDERING THE TIMBER HE'S PUT BACK ON???View attachment 113485
What an absolute idiot - he must think were stupid! 😂😂 You can see he's chunked out, and normally there's nothing wrong with that as a lot of people fas, but most of them dont run a SW inspired page and make absurd dieting claims whilst hashtagging the hell out of everything #sw related - he's a con man! 😡

Me Blobby claims not to have eaten that pizza! I simply said ‘you did eat it though didn’t you’ then got blocked!! Apparently he ate his food before the pizza arrived (but posted it after this pizza pic?) does that actually make any sense?? No BECAUSE HE ATE IT! And who cares anyway??? He’s got his 1/3 speed food on there next to the chips 😂😂😂
Haha, love it! I got blocked after liking and commenting on something someone said in here - his phone must be glued to his hand! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
amazing. and i bet you did it without any action shots, beggy mullers and bleeping discount codes!!!

New thread Suggestion....

Ben Green #3 -Tried to bury his face in a pizza, attempted to chat up redlips and then meet her.
I did it with the support from my sw group and yeah never have and never would sell my soul to anyone that'll pay or gift freebies!

• Heart
I did it with the support from my sw group and yeah never have and never would sell my soul to anyone that'll pay or gift freebies!
It's an amazing achievement, congrats 😀

I love how he gave you a heads up to steer clear of me, yet piles it on himself...

Ben, I'm assuming your next facetofacefriday egowank wont be an honest one so I'll give you a helping hand because I'm a kind hearted bastard.

IMG_20200421_095321.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
I actually feel a bit bad, it is very obvious now that Ben reads this frequently and is trying hard to mask the fact that he is a narcissist and ego maniac. I pointed criticisms of Ben because I don't think his online persona paints him as being sincere, genuine or supportive of others. Ben's instagram paints him as a selfish and self centered individual who posts every insignificant daily event in his life for the sake of a few cheap likes. He shows no regard for his wife or family and shows little empathy to others in his comments which all leads to someone with NPD and I felt the need to speak up.
Ben appears to be incredibly self centered but when he reads this he tries to change tact with his instagram postings. I used this an opportunity to tell Ben he should seek help. Maybe it is not my place to do so and probably very unprofessional of me.

I actually feel a bit bad, it is very obvious now that Ben reads this frequently and is trying hard to mask the fact that he is a narcissist and ego maniac. I pointed criticisms of Ben because I don't think his online persona paints him as being sincere, genuine or supportive of others. Ben's instagram paints him as a selfish and self centered individual who posts every insignificant daily event in his life for the sake of a few cheap likes. He shows no regard for his wife or family and shows little empathy to others in his comments which all leads to someone with NPD and I felt the need to speak up.
Ben appears to be incredibly self centered but when he reads this he tries to change tact with his instagram postings. I used this an opportunity to tell Ben he should seek help. Maybe it is not my place to do so and probably very unprofessional of me.
feel bad for speaking the truth?

you're wasting your time tho... he's too far gone.

I don't think you should feel bad and it's not unprofessional. You are writing things here in the hope he will read them and recognise these traits and try and improve things for himself and his family as the longer it goes on the more it will impact on them...... You have done this in a professional/eloquent manner and not revealed your identity. If you had direct messaged him through his Instagram account you would of most certainly just been blocked and nothing taken on board.... Don't worry about it.... you've not said anything but truths and are trying to help him...... though he obviously needs to recognise these traits and act on them himself and I don't think he wants to (for now).... :)

Reactions: 1
I
It promotes unrealistic and unhealthy relationships with food.
As many potatoes or as much pasta as you like.. eat muller yoghurts full of sugar and that’s wonderful but an avacado is bad... I do agree if you change your eating ways it needs to be for the long term and that’s excellent that you have kept it off for many years but the whole SW set up is to keep you going back and them continuing to make money of every member that’s how the diet industry works

Reactions: 4
I don't think you should feel bad and it's not unprofessional. You are writing things here in the hope he will read them and recognise these traits and try and improve things for himself and his family as the longer it goes on the more it will impact on them...... You have done this in a professional/eloquent manner and not revealed your identity. If you had direct messaged him through his Instagram account you would of most certainly just been blocked and nothing taken on board.... Don't worry about it.... you've not said anything but truths and are trying to help him...... though he obviously needs to recognise these traits and act on them himself and I don't think he wants to (for now).... :)
Thank you. My aim was to make Ben or his wife aware so they could address his issues and take him away from this social media ego trip. His friends could have also read this and reached out to support which was what I was hoping would happen. It seems Ben's arrogance and NPD is a lot worse than first thought and anyone who says anything to challenge him are blocked without good reason. Ben has no control over the content on here, which judging by his behavior, he will not like at all. I have witnessed a few weight loss success stories who have become a bit arrogant and a little over confident but I have never seen arrogance quite like Ben's. It is why I found his account so compelling to view, how someone with such little empathy, care for others or accountability can amass such a huge following is astonishing I think.

Thank you. My aim was to make Ben or his wife aware so they could address his issues and take him away from this social media ego trip. His friends could have also read this and reached out to support which was what I was hoping would happen. It seems Ben's arrogance and NPD is a lot worse than first thought and anyone who says anything to challenge him are blocked without good reason. Ben has no control over the content on here, which judging by his behavior, he will not like at all. I have witnessed a few weight loss success stories who have become a bit arrogant and a little over confident but I have never seen arrogance quite like Ben's. It is why I found his account so compelling to view, how someone with such little empathy, care for others or accountability can amass such a huge following is astonishing I think.
Anyone who has lost a deal of weight and who works their followers can have a huge following, partly because the followers think that they con have the same success by imitation and also the arse-licking sets in.

As many potatoes or as much pasta as you like.. eat muller yoghurts full of sugar and that’s wonderful but an avacado is bad... I do agree if you change your eating ways it needs to be for the long term and that’s excellent that you have kept it off for many years but the whole SW set up is to keep you going back and them continuing to make money of every member that’s how the diet industry works
Well they haven't made much money out of me in over 10 years!
Target members go free 😊

Absolutely agree with you. Slimming World is all about restrict and binge. As long as you restrict, you lose. But restriction makes you crave, and you soon binge, and the weight goes on again at a ridiculous rate. Look at all the people over Christmas who put on a fucktonne - 2 stones some of them. As soon as they stop, it piles on. The only thing that works long term is a lifestyle change - calorie deficit and exercise.

Agree completely. MyFitnessPal is free - that’s all we need. Calorie deficit and regular exercise. Potatoes and pasta are full of calories - “free” my arse.

Years ago my diabetic mum joined SW and was told Mullerlights are “free” (they were then). My mum said “but they’re full of sugar??”. The SW leader said “oh, we don’t worry about sugar on SW!!!”. My mum said “you’re also sponsored by Muller are you not?”. Mum didn’t go back 🤣🤣

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.