Ben Green #2 sneeking around thinking he's a spy, how many more photoshoots will he buy?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who reckons it'll be a case of they were 'accidently deleted' or 'they don't have them anymore' or they suddenly feel 'uncomfortable' sharing.
Who reckons it'll be a case of they were 'accidently deleted' or 'they don't have them anymore' or they suddenly feel 'uncomfortable' sharing.
I hope not only reason me and the wife have lurked around this is to see who pervy eyes has been doing the dirty with.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Still waiting for the picture with the title "just had a tit with @andrex #shitlikeaman #greatestbullshitteroftheyear2020
You didnโ€™t tag SlimmingWorld ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Thread Suggestion: Big Ben hasnโ€™t weighed in since the last thread

๐Ÿคท๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Thread suggestion: 1 pic to show I love the Manatee, 10,000 of me, but hey... thatโ€™s vanity!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Thread suggestion
Ben Green the Tux twit in a Tent

So he admitted in his stories he had been "picking today" like mate you've got a house full Of batch cooked meals that you had to sleep in the garden, how can you not stay on plan?

• Haha
  • Heart
I hate how all the "big" insta accounts like to tag one another so they can all have their insta dicks sucked....

ben, snaresy and dangermouse make my fanny itch and I don't even have one.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I hate how all the "big" insta accounts like to tag one another so they can all have their insta dicks sucked....

ben, snaresy and dangermouse make my fanny itch and I don't even have one.
Ugh! Follow loops are the worst. Just chillin in my garden, what you upto? (Insert fellow cock suckers) ๐Ÿ™ˆ

• Haha
Reactions: 3
He just makes me sick the more I think of him. My dad works for the nhs and tonight has phoned me saying he has symptoms heโ€™s waiting to be tested. While cunts and I will use the word for Ben use this situation for chances to show how great he is and photos opporunitys. duck you.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
He just makes me sick the more I think of him. My dad works for the nhs and tonight has phoned me saying he has symptoms heโ€™s waiting to be tested. While cunts and I will use the word for Ben use this situation for chanes to show how great he is and photos opporunitys. duck you.
I hope your Dad will be OK ๐Ÿคž๐Ÿคž Ben is vile everything for effect - makes me sick :mad:

Reactions: 1
Christ almighty!! 28 syns for breakfast WTF ๐Ÿ˜ฒ and the comments are praising him.. Jesus wept ๐Ÿ™„ absolutely no need to eat like that really is there
3EA45978-CC51-495D-9A21-C219228A6A0B.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
Christ almighty!! 28 syns for breakfast WTF ๐Ÿ˜ฒ and the comments are praising him.. Jesus wept ๐Ÿ™„ absolutely no need to eat like that really is there
View attachment 109452
As a โ€˜bigโ€™ SW account (questionable) surely he shouldnโ€™t be encouraging his followers to have a โ€˜big blowoutโ€™ and essentially starve themselves by eating salad and soup for the rest of the week? Wow. If you want to โ€˜influenceโ€™ or inspire people do it properly ffs.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.