Ben Green #2 sneeking around thinking he's a spy, how many more photoshoots will he buy?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That's the most soggy risotto I've ever seen!
He must seriously have something against Italian culture. First, the abomination that was his version of 'spaghetti florentine' and now this war crime of a 'risotto'.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
By the look of that family meal Ben's been watching the daily kitchen live and taking cooking advice from Jack 😂. Iv been in real tears laughing at that show all week it's the best worst thing on telly iv seen in ages.

Sorry to hear about your dad 💔 hope he has a speedy recovery and has the support he needs in the meantime xx

"family dinner"

why does he always seem to push that word?

is he trying to convince us, them or himself?

ben green #3 don't follow the bad man from tattle, the truth about me will leaved you rattled.
I came here to post this 🤣 is it just me or does that rice look so hard? I can literally taste it by looking at it and it tastes disgusting.

@Clemmieinwonderlust hope you are okay and wish your dad a speedy recovery ❤

Reactions: 1
at the risk of being shot....

why do we need two shots of the same bastard dinner?

Screenshot_20200419-203554_Chrome.jpg

BANG BANG YOU DEADED!!!!!!!

• Haha
Please tell me he got his bond tux on whilst playing with that and got the kids to take photos??

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Please tell me he got his bond tux on whilst playing with that and got the kids to take photos??
I can vision him sat on the sofa in his tux; 28 syn sandwich in one hand, cock in the other, watching casion royale for the billionth time.

While the wife is in the corner doing the ironing.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
How many weeks has it been now since we had a weigh in from benny boy?

It's gotta be at least 3 months.... and considering his entire account is based around slimming world/weight loss i think that is staggering...yet he still tags sw in stuff that has got more in common with the queens chuff than it does slimming world and why is that? because he will stop at nothing in his desperate search for insta fame...like how he was tagging the holy piss out of mind charity and they've helped him so much blah blah blah... funny tho, not a mention of it since the climb was postponed eh ben... the truth is you can't use it to further your own desperate greedy needs..

3 months of no weigh in... yet he finds the time to dress up as a bastard unicorn, put up a tent in his garden, duck around in sainsburys using a GLOBAL pandemic as a photo op, but he cant take about 5 seconds out if his beggy schedule to weigh in at home? why is that ben? how is the "abuse you receive on tattle" (your words not mine) any different to you messaging people about me and telling them to stear clear or "giving them a heads up" (again your words not mine).. is it really to keep people away from me, or is it that you don't want the bubble to burst that you live in?

I'm no danger to you... you're doing a bleeping stellar job of that yourself.

Reactions: 10
Hey guys my dads results came back positive
Clemmie sorry to hear this, wishing your dad a speedy recover.

How many weeks has it been now since we had a weigh in from benny boy?

It's gotta be at least 3 months.... and considering his entire account is based around slimming world/weight loss i think that is staggering...yet he still tags sw in stuff that has got more in common with the queens chuff than it does slimming world and why is that? because he will stop at nothing in his desperate search for insta fame...like how he was tagging the holy piss out of mind charity and they've helped him so much blah blah blah... funny tho, not a mention of it since the climb was postponed eh ben... the truth is you can't use it to further your own desperate greedy needs..

3 months of no weigh in... yet he finds the time to dress up as a bastard unicorn, put up a tent in his garden, duck around in sainsburys using a GLOBAL pandemic as a photo op, but he cant take about 5 seconds out if his beggy schedule to weigh in at home? why is that ben? how is the "abuse you receive on tattle" (your words not mine) any different to you messaging people about me and telling them to stear clear or "giving them a heads up" (again your words not mine).. is it really to keep people away from me, or is it that you don't want the bubble to burst that you live in?

I'm no danger to you... you're doing a bleeping stellar job of that yourself.
It is interesting to see that once again Ben has clearly been reading tattle and is trying once again to adjust his persona in order to try and prove in some way that is not the narcissist that he clearly is. A weekend refrain from bragging does not mean your Narcissistic Personality Disorder is cured Ben. I still believe your ego is spiraling out of control. You should not just be restrained in your social media postings as you are currently. You should fully distance yourself from social media and seek help. Focus on your family and not your silly pursuit of fame. You have the awareness to read tattle and tailor your behavior to your social media presence. You should be able to acknowledge the fact you need help. Do it for the sake of your family and stop putting yourself first all the time Ben.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
WHY WOULD YOU POST THAT??

DOES HE REALLY EXPECT ANYBODY TO BELIEVE HE HASNT EATEN ANY OF THAT CONSIDERING THE TIMBER HE'S PUT BACK ON???
Screenshot_20200420-181800_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.