Ben Green #2 sneeking around thinking he's a spy, how many more photoshoots will he buy?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread name suggestion: Syn filled weight gain off the chart, but don't you know he's doing his part!

Reactions: 2
Obviously telling porkie pies

If I had the screen shots they would have been shown here instantly
I'm calling it, they are a liar and made it up for attention. When they got asked to produce screenshots made up the lent excuse as easter was over a month away at that point hoping we would forget.

Not logging onto social media for lent but going on tattle? Where all you do is comment and view social media?

If they can produce screenshots I will apologise but seen as they forgot about their lent vow to stop with social media on 9th march...
Screenshot_20200415-192205.jpg

....i'm not holding my breath.

Reactions: 7
Oh do duck off...

Another poor me tale of woe post....

you've been "off plan" long before lockdown you bleeping moron.

that 28 syn sandwich was 2 days ago and not whilst you were that size you absolute bleeping goon.

Screenshot_20200416-122951_Chrome.jpg

This bleep hasn't been on plan since he piled 2 stone back on at Christmas - I guarantee that pic on the right in the white tshirt is last summer - it is so not today ...... he's a bleeping liar....... these' influencers' are vile..... false advertising.... lies upon lies and bleeping idiots hang off their every word.... Try and call them out and you get blocked ! He needs to be on the anti-influencer page on Insta !

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Blame lockdown I was bored and scrolled back - see the date Sept 2019 ! Yeah Ben fool your followers posting a picture from 8 months ago when you'd lost 10 stone - nothing like that now is it ? Such a fraud.....

sorry for poor quality - was on my laptop couldn't be arsed to find it on my phone lol

Attachments

• Haha
This bleep hasn't been on plan since he piled 2 stone back on at Christmas - I guarantee that pic on the right in the white tshirt is last summer - it is so not today ...... he's a bleeping liar....... these' influencers' are vile..... false advertising.... lies upon lies and bleeping idiots hang off their every word.... Try and call them out and you get blocked ! He needs to be on the anti-influencer page on Insta !
I've gained weight since lockdown, mainly through comfort eating, but I'll get back on track next week as I've ordered some healthy meals, so why doesn't he be bloody honest, especially when he's constantly using those 1001 #slimmingworld hashtags? Because he's a #fat #lying #fake with his head up his arse! 😑

• Haha
I've gained weight since lockdown, mainly through comfort eating, but I'll get back on track next week as I've ordered some healthy meals, so why doesn't he be bloody honest, especially when he's constantly using those 1001 #slimmingworld hashtags? Because he's a #fat #lying #fake with his head up his arse! 😑
I've put on weight too - can't afford too as I'm big enough.... but he's just a liar - the lady who posted about him being a narcassist the other week is spot on he just thrives off the attention - wants to be famous !

You impressed I scrolled through SO MANY pics to find that ...!!

Good luck with your healthy eating - my son and I are starting a low carb/keto type plan next week as he's gained a bit too..... Need to stop thinking it's a holiday !!!

I've put on weight too - can't afford too as I'm big enough.... but he's just a liar - the lady who posted about him being a narcassist the other week is spot on he just thrives off the attention - wants to be famous !

You impressed I scrolled through SO MANY pics to find that ...!!

Good luck with your healthy eating - my son and I are starting a low carb/keto type plan next week as he's gained a bit too..... Need to stop thinking it's a holiday !!!
I am impressed! πŸ˜‚ Good work, there! I love these idiots posting old photos, they must think were stupid!

I've lost 4.5 stones, 3 from SW, 1 with WW and half by calorie counting, so I'm annoyed I've probably gained a stone, but tbh, I'm in a mess with lockdown and health worries, so I've been eating junk. I'll get back on track, will take it one day at a time. 😊

Oh he really is! Not been following him for long in here, but from what I see and know, he's full of it and desperate to be a SW poster boy, such a muppet!

Ahh, that's kind of you to say, thank you. 😊Good luck to you and your son - you'll have to keep us posted. πŸ˜ƒ

I am impressed! πŸ˜‚ Good work, there! I love these idiots posting old photos, they must think were stupid!

I've lost 4.5 stones, 3 from SW, 1 with WW and half by calorie counting, so I'm annoyed I've probably gained a stone, but tbh, I'm in a mess with lockdown and health worries, so I've been eating junk. I'll get back on track, will take it one day at a time. 😊

Oh he really is! Not been following him for long in here, but from what I see and know, he's full of it and desperate to be a SW poster boy, such a muppet!

Ahh, that's kind of you to say, thank you. 😊Good luck to you and your son - you'll have to keep us posted. πŸ˜ƒ
Wow that's fantastic and even if you've gained a stone you've still lost 3 1/2 !! Think lockdown has us all worried.... I've not left the house only as far as the garden in 3 weeks - I have underlying respiratory problems I'm waiting to see a consultant about (apt cancelled 2 weeks ago for obvious reasons!) so I'm terrified if I get it I'll be REALLY ill :(

I found Ben through reading on here - didn't take me long to get the measure of him ! He really thinks he's God's gift.... !!

You take care and stay safe and thank you - my son is only young and a couple stone overweight so I want to encourage him .... <3

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Wow that's fantastic and even if you've gained a stone you've still lost 3 1/2 !! Think lockdown has us all worried.... I've not left the house only as far as the garden in 3 weeks - I have underlying respiratory problems I'm waiting to see a consultant about (apt cancelled 2 weeks ago for obvious reasons!) so I'm terrified if I get it I'll be REALLY ill :(

I found Ben through reading on here - didn't take me long to get the measure of him ! He really thinks he's God's gift.... !!

You take care and stay safe and thank you - my son is only young and a couple stone overweight so I want to encourage him .... <3
Thank you very much. 😊 It wasnt easy, but once I started, I felt so much better. I've not been able to get good calorie counting food, but ordered from Whiltshire Farm Foods and have dinners for next week, so that'll be nice. 😊

Oh no, you take care of yourself and just do what you can with your eating as it's not easy at the best of times. Look after your mental health, too, as that is taking a battering for a lot of people.

I'm sure you're doing a great job of encouraging him. 😊

Hope to speak to you more in here.

• Heart
This thread about Ben is really fascinating, thank you to those who replied back to my previous observations. I have taken an interest in Ben's instagram page as he is one of the most interesting cases of Narcissistic personality disorder (NPD) that I've seen in a long time. There are 9 official tell tale signs of a narcissist and you only need show 5 traits to be on that particular spectrum. Ben exhibits all 9 on his social media presence. He would make a very interesting case study to say the least.
I would be keen to know what Ben's relationship is like with his parents, he doesn't seem to mention them or his friends, it would appear that arrogance has maybe alienated him somewhat from his friends and family. People on this forum mention does Ben read this. I would say with almost certainty that he will read this numerous times daily. You can almost see when criticism of Ben surfaces, he tailors his posts accordingly almost to appease or provoke certain contributors to this page. He will enjoy the comments and attention he receives on here, that is certain.
Speaking now personally and not professionally I do not like the way Ben tries to use the slimming world brand to feed his ego and I, myself, along with my daughter have joined slimming world before holidays for a little bit of weight loss and a boost to do so. Ben's slimming world membership seems to be purely to feed his ever growing ego and I do think he is a poor brand ambassador for slimming world. He is not relatable to young men who wish to lose weight, he doesn't appear to work and his online imagery portrays an unassuming young man who has lost a sizable amount of weight resulting in a colossal ego transformation. A comment previously mentioned that Ben was probably very egotistic before his weight loss and judging by his media presence I do very much agree. The relationships and friends puzzle will undoubtedly unlock some more truth behinds Ben's narcissism and his decision to join slimming world.
I still maintain professionally that Ben should seek help. Displaying all traits of NCD in every internet posting is a worry.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
This thread about Ben is really fascinating, thank you to those who replied back to my previous observations. I have taken an interest in Ben's instagram page as he is one of the most interesting cases of Narcissistic personality disorder (NPD) that I've seen in a long time. There are 9 official tell tale signs of a narcissist and you only need show 5 traits to be on that particular spectrum. Ben exhibits all 9 on his social media presence. He would make a very interesting case study to say the least.
I would be keen to know what Ben's relationship is like with his parents, he doesn't seem to mention them or his friends, it would appear that arrogance has maybe alienated him somewhat from his friends and family. People on this forum mention does Ben read this. I would say with almost certainty that he will read this numerous times daily. You can almost see when criticism of Ben surfaces, he tailors his posts accordingly almost to appease or provoke certain contributors to this page. He will enjoy the comments and attention he receives on here, that is certain.
Speaking now personally and not professionally I do not like the way Ben tries to use the slimming world brand to feed his ego and I, myself, along with my daughter have joined slimming world before holidays for a little bit of weight loss and a boost to do so. Ben's slimming world membership seems to be purely to feed his ever growing ego and I do think he is a poor brand ambassador for slimming world. He is not relatable to young men who wish to lose weight, he doesn't appear to work and his online imagery portrays an unassuming young man who has lost a sizable amount of weight resulting in a colossal ego transformation. A comment previously mentioned that Ben was probably very egotistic before his weight loss and judging by his media presence I do very much agree. The relationships and friends puzzle will undoubtedly unlock some more truth behinds Ben's narcissism and his decision to join slimming world.
I still maintain professionally that Ben should seek help. Displaying all traits of NCD in every internet posting is a worry.
Good Luck to you both :)

of course he reads here...

having said that...

ben, please remove the greatest loser2019 hashtag from your page. It's been well over a year now and they've given the awards out again in 2020... you may have won it if you were not such a greedy bleeping bleep.

signed everyone xx

Reactions: 8
He’s trying to pretend his weight gain is down to lockdown and only lockdown when he’s been piling it on all year so far. I’ve put on 1/2 stone since lockdown, no escape from 2 kids will do that πŸ˜… I’m aiming to be better this next 3 weeks of lockdown but I’m not making myself any promises. These are unprecedented times and if I feel I need another rich tea with my cuppa I’m bloody having it 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 4
He’s trying to pretend his weight gain is down to lockdown and only lockdown when he’s been piling it on all year so far. I’ve put on 1/2 stone since lockdown, no escape from 2 kids will do that πŸ˜… I’m aiming to be better this next 3 weeks of lockdown but I’m not making myself any promises. These are unprecedented times and if I feel I need another rich tea with my cuppa I’m bloody having it 😊
he really has no excuse, I mean I've lost 10.5lbs during lock down, I have worked too hard to mess it up now...thats my mindset...but i suppose with how ben craves attention, he has to get his kicks however he can....

either way. he's still a bleep.

he really has no excuse, I mean I've lost 10.5lbs during lock down, I have worked too hard to mess it up now...thats my mindset...but i suppose with how ben craves attention, he has to get his kicks however he can....

either way. he's still a bleep.
Ain’t that the truth, I’d gotten myself down from 14 1/2st to just over 11. Since lockdown I’ve gained to just over 11 and half. Easter during lockdown has destroyed my will power πŸ™ˆ

Reactions: 1
he defo reads on here. He actually made a instagram post telling his followers how evil we are and alsohe singled out someone and tagged there Instagram page I think it was Lard To try and turn his followers on him.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.