Ben Green #2 sneeking around thinking he's a spy, how many more photoshoots will he buy?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also, notice how he hasn't mentioned ANYTHING about his mental health now he can't use the MIND charity to promote himself since the insta charity climb was postponed?

Funny that.

Reactions: 6
So if Ben has Lard blocked or vice verse but yet Ben checking up on who is following Lard.
you have a fake account too then Mr Green! telling on yourself

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Personally I think Ben is a very sad and lonely man with a ego that is out of control. As he reads this, my advice to him is as follows: Ben you are not going to be famous through instagram, it is evident you do not work to support your family. Ben is very egocentric which is obvious for all to see, no publications or media outlets will have a desire to sign a narcissist with no natural charisma. Ben you need to distance yourself from social media, in your position, I would delete instagram, find a job to give you some focus and responsibility that will calm your ego down.
You could make friends through work, the friends you meet at work will be peers. They will not be sycophantic like your instagram following, that again may start the process of calming your ego down, which you need. If you can not find a job then I urge you to volunteer for the same reason, with volunteering, do it because you want to help people and do not use it as a platform to boost to your own ego.
The key to Ben's recovery is to distance himself from social media as it is evident that it is not healthy for him.
My advice to Ben seems quite harsh but sometimes without positive role models, friends or family to steer in the right direction and point out the errors of his ways, I feel the need to give Ben the reality check he needs as the way he conducts himself and uses slimming world to fuel his gigantic ego is unacceptable. I really do feel for his wife and children. I am shocked that the parents or family members of Ben and his wife have not stepped in and told him that his conduct is unacceptable and embarrassing for their children.
I love reading your posts..... they are so interesting.... Do you think though that he needs to recognise he has these traits because surely he won't see himself as doing anything wrong ? Maybe his family are 'scared' (one to a better word) of him and just go along with it all ? His kids as they get older I'm sure will be mortified by him.....

Your question about his family - reading back I think his parents split when he was quite young. I know his mother and sister are local to him - both went/go to SW...... his sister has lost a large amount of weight too and she is forever bigging him up on his FB ....

Reactions: 5
I love reading your posts..... they are so interesting.... Do you think though that he needs to recognise he has these traits because surely he won't see himself as doing anything wrong ? Maybe his family are 'scared' (one to a better word) of him and just go along with it all ? His kids as they get older I'm sure will be mortified by him.....

Your question about his family - reading back I think his parents split when he was quite young. I know his mother and sister are local to him - both went/go to SW...... his sister has lost a large amount of weight too and she is forever bigging him up on his FB ....
It is an interesting line of work, before I got into this line of work I had a number of problems with my ex husband who, years later, admitted to having NPD and subsequently saw the need to seek help for the sake of our children. We now have built bridges and have a very positive relationship. I wish I knew then what I know now, isn't hindsight a wonderful thing? I would have been better equipped to support him and identify the traits and react better, however, we can't change the past. My ex husband displayed some NPD symptoms (a lot less than Ben exhibits daily) and he sought an opportunity to seek help. People I have dealt with in the past again display some of the symptoms and they can vary in degree of severity. Ben alarms me because he exhibits the extreme of NPD. Most cases you see tend to focus around entitlement, job title, wealth and sometimes a need for fame or attention seeking, a lot of NPD cases seem to stem from those areas.

In Ben's case his narcissism has stemmed from his weight loss and the interest I have in Ben's social media presence is seeing his ego rapidly spiral out of control in a relative short period of time. Usually NPD is triggered by as mentioned above a sudden increase of wealth or a work related promotion but Ben is effectively triggering himself and triggering more symptoms by looking in the mirror and posting on social media which is very interesting to see.
I would encourage Ben to recognise his symptoms and seek the appropriate help. I do think Ben struggles to see his actions as doing anything wrong but he is showing awareness of this website in some of his posts, what I mean by that is for example if Lard posts about Ben in a negative way, you will see a pattern of Ben posting things to try and show that he is not the bad person people perceive him to be on here. The shopping for the local food bank was a prime example of Ben reading tattle and trying to massage his public persona more and it back fires as it is obvious he is doing it for his narcissistic profile as opposed to the benefit of the community. It is all very false, people see through it and bring it to light here. On instagram Ben has total control on what people say about him and in his mind, on instagram he has total control of his followers and he will purge those who are not massaging his ego. He uses tattle obviously to draw on his criticism and he will use the negative comments to inflate his ego by outwardly trying to look like a nice person, for example the family man Ben, the caring community spirited Ben. He is trying very hard to mask his narcissism and his true personality from people and in that process he will become ever more drawn from reality.
This is why I hope Ben reads this, Ben needs a job, friends and a normal life above social media to salvage himself. I fully suspect his wife has been conditioned to boost his ego at every opportunity and has probably endured a lot of emotional and mental torment to support Ben on his egotistical journey.
In my honest opinion I do think Ben is a lost cause, he will continue this ego trip as he centers his life around instagram and very little is done to challenge his unacceptable behavior. Ben will no doubt think a few negative comments on here are small in comparison to his adoration on instagram and I doubt he will seek help in the near future unless encouraged to do so by family or his wife that I believe checks this page too. As a professional I know that Ben needs help as soon as possible.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Also, notice how he hasn't mentioned ANYTHING about his mental health now he can't use the MIND charity to promote himself since the insta charity climb was postponed?

Funny that.
I would imagine that is probably to do with reading here and promoting that charity might be seen as an admission of having Narcissistic personality disorder

Reactions: 2
Thanks for the screenshots! :giggle: 👏
What a bleeping idiot he is pm'ing people trying police who they follow. Then he blocks you for asking a simple question?!
My god he is an unbearable bleep.
It is a telltale of an egomaniac trying to exert control onto others. Someone could write a book on this.

I'm calling it, they are a liar and made it up for attention. When they got asked to produce screenshots made up the lent excuse as easter was over a month away at that point hoping we would forget.

Not logging onto social media for lent but going on tattle? Where all you do is comment and view social media?

If they can produce screenshots I will apologise but seen as they forgot about their lent vow to stop with social media on 9th march...
View attachment 109945
....i'm not holding my breath.
Have you thought that maybe Ben put on the tux and with the blessing of MFI he’s assinated them. Names Green, Ben Green, licensed to give codes up to 10% from the skinny food co then cue the Bond theme.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I really don't get what he gains from his Instagram account, well apart from the free food and rank skinny sauces!
He has thousands of followers but hardly any actually comment on his posts ,those that do rarely get a proper reply if any from Ben
Surely the whole point is to interact with people and be a help to those following you ?
Even when his sister posts things about how proud she is off him he never responds nor does he return the loving gestures 🤷‍♀️
He continues to tag slimming world even when it has absolutely naff all to do with them and often adds other tags totally irrelevant to the post
He's a lot to learn if he wants to be an influencer on there
Oh do duck off.
Well that looks like a more recent photo !!

I really don't get what he gains from his Instagram account, well apart from the free food and rank skinny sauces!
He has thousands of followers but hardly any actually comment on his posts ,those that do rarely get a proper reply if any from Ben
Surely the whole point is to interact with people and be a help to those following you ?
Even when his sister posts things about how proud she is off him he never responds nor does he return the loving gestures 🤷‍♀️
He continues to tag slimming world even when it has absolutely naff all to do with them and often adds other tags totally irrelevant to the post

Read the post above by Ruby Red..... she makes some very valid points about his behaviour.... I don't think he wants to interact he really can't be bothered he just wants to be seen to make himself look good - he so obviously gets off on the adoration of others !! .... plus I don't know how it works as I'm crap on Insta really but apparently you can buy followers who aren't actual people (a techno person will be able to explain better).... which will probably account for such low likes and comments ;)

Read the post above by Ruby Red..... she makes some very valid points about his behaviour.... I don't think he wants to interact he really can't be bothered he just wants to be seen to make himself look good - he so obviously gets off on the adoration of others !! .... plus I don't know how it works as I'm crap on Insta really but apparently you can buy followers who aren't actual people (a techno person will be able to explain better).... which will probably account for such low likes and comments ;)
I don't get the whole insta thing either hence my account doesn't have much on it !
Must be an illness he's got as seems like way too much hassle without much gain to me 🤷‍♀️
I'm more of a have a laugh on Facebook type of girl !!

Reactions: 4
Why don't we just keep the next thread title simple:
Ben Green #3: Narcissist, liar and manatee shagger.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10

He’s an absolute dick to his sister, rarely giving her credit for her weight loss. She seems lovely, she obviously got the “good” genes! The poor woman has probably been bullied and put down by the fat bleep and his fatter ego all her life.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
He’s an absolute dick to his sister, rarely giving her credit for her weight loss. She seems lovely, she obviously got the “good” genes! The poor woman has probably been bullied and put down by the fat bleep and his fatter ego all her life.
Erica his sister is a lovely girl ,so kind hearted
I get on with her really well and took her with me when I won tickets to watch a little mix tribute act
So not like Ben !

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.