Ben Green #2 sneeking around thinking he's a spy, how many more photoshoots will he buy?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @Catwinky for the winning thread title, had to edit it slightly cause it wouldnt fit.

previous thread here...

Reactions: 5
Thanks to @Catwinky for the winning thread title, had to edit it slightly cause it wouldnt fit.

previous thread here...

Ooh my first winning thread title. I am honoured 👍
Gonna book an oscars themed photoshoot ASAP.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So confused by the poster on the previous thread, surely he can’t think that we wouldn’t suspect that was him.. surely not

Well I’ve been at work all day today......I miss all the bloody fun I do , just read today’s shenanigans on old thread.
Great new thread title
Oh Hi Ben 👋👋👋👋👋

• Haha
The strange part was the things he was saying actually pointed out to bw him or a friend. Is he really that dumb!!
Dumb, arrogant and egotistical.

Ben strikes me as one of those dickheads who believe they are the enlightened one and the rest of the population are unevolved neaderthals bashing rocks together.

Reactions: 4
I will never ever accept that he is doing this insta walk for the benefit of those (including my mrs) who suffer from mental health issues and believe he is doing it to further his own crazed search for fame on instagram...

I mean, and I'm probably saying to much here, my mrs, scared to answer her phone, cannot go out on her own, I have to make every appointment for her, due to crippling anxiety and thoughts due to bipolar disorder... and then you get the likes of ben who see a chance to get a bit of fame from a situation.

my mrs is aware of ben, and she is sickened by him.

says it all.

if the next big insta craze was dress up as a clown, he'd be there giving pennywise the clown bleeping nightmares.

Reactions: 7
My first thought was that this person was Ben's mate, but now I'm 100% sure its Ben himself. Hi Ben 👋 have a great monday batch cooking and running around fields while the rest of us are at work xx

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 4
My first thought was that this person was Ben's mate, but now I'm 100% sure its Ben himself. Hi Ben 👋 have a great monday batch cooking and running around fields while the rest of us are at work xx
Wow! This is what I really don't get. Why put yourself out there, beg for followers, then get so defensive when people express their opinion on you? It's not like we are going onto his page and writing stuff on his pictures about him. Surely if you want to be one of these 'big accounts' not everyone is going to love you, thats just the way it is.
Mrswhale I think you guys are great and he absolutely can't stand it that your on here as yourself as you have no reason to shy away. As for him, creating multiple fake accounts and being so bitter and snipey is making him come across terribly.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Wow! This is what I really don't get. Why put yourself out there, beg for followers, then get so defensive when people express their opinion on you? It's not like we are going onto his page and writing stuff on his pictures about him. Surely if you want to be one of these 'big accounts' not everyone is going to love you, thats just the way it is.
Mrswhale I think you guys are great and he absolutely can't stand it that your on here as yourself as you have no reason to shy away. As for him, creating multiple fake accounts and being so bitter and snipey is making him come across terribly.
he doesn't need fake accounts to make him come across terribly...

he comes across as a liar, because thats what he is.
a liar a fraud and he doesn't like it because he can't block people on here like he can on his instagram... over on the threads about mrs hinch there are LOADS of people that have had their eyes opened to her tit because of tattle and I (and I hope you're reading benny boy) hope the same happens to him.. how is he inspiring people? inspiring them to pile 2 stone on in under a month? lie and not go to group, when your entire account is based around slimming world. The wheels are falling off and I think it is very well deserved.

open your eyes people.

hydrate that m8.

• Heart
For years I was a victim of domestic abuse, the most extreme violence like having a wall paper scraper rammed under my knuckle to the point it nearly was amputated. Fractured eye sockets, broken nose, 7 teeth knocked out. Raped, kicked, punched while pregnant and just boiled kettles poured over me. My 3 year old daughter had a gun pointed to her head and was held by my abuser while he abused me. My abuser was eventually arrested after 8 years of this.
I met will 7 years go and hes the most caring amazing man iv ever met. 2 years ago I decided I wanted to start up a business which would be a safe haven for women like myself to go and feel good about themself. Wills supported that and today I get the keys to two shops that will be open next week as a salon and beauty room where abused women and children can come for free hair cuts and some me time.
Meanwhile Ben's on instagram thanking muller for free yoghurts and taking selfies in the woods. I'm very happy with who I am as a person. And my husband is proud of me too. Have a great day all. Much love xx

• Heart
Reactions: 27
For years I was a victim of domestic abuse, the most extreme violence like having a wall paper scraper rammed under my knuckle to the point it nearly was amputated. Fractured eye sockets, broken nose, 7 teeth knocked out. Raped, kicked, punched while pregnant and just boiled kettles poured over me. My 3 year old daughter had a gun pointed to her head and was held by my abuser while he abused me. My abuser was eventually arrested after 8 years of this.
I met will 7 years go and hes the most caring amazing man iv ever met. 2 years ago I decided I wanted to start up a business which would be a safe haven for women like myself to go and feel good about themself. Wills supported that and today I get the keys to two shops that will be open next week as a salon and beauty room where abused women and children can come for free hair cuts and some me time.
Meanwhile Ben's on instagram thanking muller for free yoghurts and taking selfies in the woods. I'm very happy with who I am as a person. And my husband is proud of me too. Have a great day all. Much love xx
I adore you both, you are incredible people.

if you ever divorce, I'm marrying will xx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Now this is inspiring... I wish you every success in your venture to really help others 💕

• Heart
You’re amazing! Such a strong person! I’m so glad you’ve found happiness for yourself and your children. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Im so glad after all that you now have come out the other side and have a man who loves and adores you.

• Heart
Thanks for the kind comments everyone. It means the world I'm so greatful ❤ xx

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.