Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Chocolate2008

VIP Member
I read Una’s interview with Fabulous magazine recently. She’s very honest in it, including about how shocked she was when Ben married again so suddenly. If my former husband left me with two very small children to go to America & then suddenly got married again I’d be shell shocked. That’s after he cheated on her of course.

She described how lonely she was solo parenting in lockdown. I don’t understand how a man could leave a 5 year old & a 3 year old and set up an entire new life across the Atlantic. His kids are still so so young & he married a woman they’d never met. Apparently his son doesn’t remember him living with them.

It seems Una has taken the kids back to Ireland so she”ll have family support.

How can his kids be so low down his list of priorities?!!

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 102

Badirene

VIP Member
I wonder what Declan Nerney has to say about all this 😂😂
Can you imagine the conversations Una's mother is having in the local Aldi.

"How's Una, is she still doing the singing?"
"She's in a throuple now Mrs O'Leary"
"She was throttled, good Jesus is she alright"
"No a throuple, Mrs O'Leary, it's her, a fella and another young wan"
"He's cheating on Una, oh no after than Ben bollocks did the same"
"No he's not cheating on her, it's a throuple"
"Una's the fancy piece to a married man? Lord what happened to her in England because you didn't raise her like that"
"No a throuple Mrs O'Leary"
"Is that like a twopenny bit, then"

• Haha
Reactions: 69

DCICassieStuart

VIP Member
I think Una is bloody amazing for showing her waste of space ex the door, despite how hard it must have been for her with no real support close by as her family are all back in Ireland. She's clearly a very strong woman. Coleen Rooney badly needs to take a leaf out of Una's book.

Reactions: 63

Chocolate2008

VIP Member
On the back of watching dancing on ice I’ve stumbled across the Una Healy Appreciation Rave Thread🤣 remember there is 2 sides to every story
What’s the other side to - cheating of your wife, putting an ocean between you & your young children whom you leave your wife to raise alone, marrying another woman within days of meeting her hot on the heels of your divorce, then having another baby. All when your new wife makes some not so subtle digs at your ex on Instagram. His son was so young when he left he doesn’t remember living with him. I doubt Una is perfect but c’mon the guy is a douche.

Reactions: 56

Lilliepad

VIP Member
Didn’t he get married on the day/day after their divorce was finalised? What a nasty piece of work.

• Wow
Reactions: 55

Spongebob86

Chatty Member
Ben Foden has his Rugby career and seems happily married with a new kid and gets TV work such as X Factor. Una looks like the one that can't move on. She needs The Saturdays to get back together because she can't be making money off her solo stuff.
Are you the new wife 😂😂 given he plays Rugby for some random team in New York i think its safe to say his Rugby days are over, I havent read anywhere una or her new partner(when she had one) are messaging people on the Internet slagging him off so I think he the one that needs to get over it or at least his new wife does she is coming across as bitter and jealous to me 💁‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 55

Chocolate2008

VIP Member
Didn’t he get married on the day/day after their divorce was finalised? What a nasty piece of work.
Una seems very genuine & down to earth. He seems like a Grade A tool. He went to the States for a job, fair enough. But to then marry an American he claims to have only known for two weeks & then immediately have a baby with her when he has two little kids in the UK & has just broken up with their mother.

I can’t imagine how lonely that must be for Una.

• Wow
Reactions: 51

Chocolate2008

VIP Member
To be fair I think the way her marriage ended/went down in flames was very hard. He was the one who cheated & still felt free to bash her - when he went on Bumble & said he was looking for someone who wasn’t uptight or something.

She then had to endure Covid completely alone in the place she moved to be with him, while he married & popped out a baby in the US with a woman he’d know for all of a week & credited with “saving” him. He was terribly cruel to her.

Whether the current pictures are a joke or not they are still cringe for a middle aged women with two school aged kids & I’d worry about her if I knew her. She can’t be feeling content & happy if these are the choices she’s making. She seems to want a grounded upbringing for the kids which this is very at odds with.

Reactions: 50

Ingognito.Queen

VIP Member
2) What does Ben think of his ex wife? He cannot be happy.
WHO CARES WHAT BEN THINKS! :rolleyes:

He was using dating apps and cheated on his wife/the mother of his 2 toddlers.
And then got married 2 weeks after knowing his current wife and it was on the day his divorce was finalised with Una.

Why would anyone be concerned what he thinks?! He's really not in any position to judge!

Reactions: 47

Dreamycloud

Chatty Member
Ben Foden has his Rugby career and seems happily married with a new kid and gets TV work such as X Factor. Una looks like the one that can't move on. She needs The Saturdays to get back together because she can't be making money off her solo stuff.
Is that you Mrs ben foden?

• Haha
Reactions: 42

Ellamay87

VIP Member
I really just don't see how she wouldnt have her threesomes and ride in quiet. Whatever you say about it being a modern world this has the potential to be extremely damaging to her children and family and looks like a total cry for help from someone who is struggling with something.

Reactions: 42

Flowergirl14

VIP Member
Una was a drunk who "trapped" poor little Ben into marriage when he was in his early twenties??.Firstly,what a vile thing to say about the Mother of your step kids.Secondly,it takes two people to get pregnant,if Ben didn't want kids he should've worn a condom.
What a bitch.I bet he ends up cheating on her too.
Americans believe anyone who has more than one glass of wine is a drunk. That is my personal experience anyway.....

• Haha
Reactions: 39

Adeline

Ah c'mon, I can't believe people are still believing this "poor little countrygirl Una lead astray by big bad David Haye". You don't end up in a throuple by accident. She has a big horny head on her in all their pics together, absolutely loving it. She was loving the attention until she realised it was the worst kind.

• Haha
Reactions: 38

Rxt156

VIP Member
I don’t know much about her but she always seemed nice which is unusual with famous people these days 😂

shocked that she got cheated on and that he’s left for another country 😱. Some men do anything for the poonanny. He may live to regret that decision when his kids are older and don’t speak to him

Reactions: 38