Ben Foden & Una Healy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I still think it's a PR stunt.

I know very little about polyamorous lifestyles, is there any evidence that 'throuples' and similar setups have any effect on children, neutral, negative or positive? I'm trying to be open minded
I doubt the throuple itself will have any effect on the kids, I give it a month and it will be over. Its the publicity it's getting that might cause issues for the kids

All we are missing is this stud! He has the perfect song for this throuple romance.

😂😂😂😂 Big Tom wouldn't have been a stranger to the lifestyle, himself, Margo and Philomena Begley always looked quite cosy together 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
😂😂😂😂 Big Tom wouldn't have been a stranger to the lifestyle, himself, Margo and Philomena Begley always looked quite cosy together 😂😂
[/QUOTE]
This is just so funny 🤣🤣 I'd say there was some shenanigans on the country and western scene back in the day that would make the Rock n roll lifestyle blush !! Holy Catholic Ireland and all! We'll never know the truth, all pre social media.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
2) What does Ben think of his ex wife? He cannot be happy.
WHO CARES WHAT BEN THINKS! :rolleyes:

He was using dating apps and cheated on his wife/the mother of his 2 toddlers.
And then got married 2 weeks after knowing his current wife and it was on the day his divorce was finalised with Una.

Why would anyone be concerned what he thinks?! He's really not in any position to judge!

Reactions: 47

And then got married 2 weeks after knowing his current wife and it was on the day his divorce was finalised with Una.

Why would anyone be concerned what he thinks?! He's really not in any position to judge!
Agreed, that doesn’t mean he won’t of course, or that the wife won’t have a go because let’s face it she’s done it before.

I can’t shake the feeling that it has something to do with Ben. My own take on it is he really broke her & I think some of the things she’s done since like posting a new BF very close to the break-up are to prove something to him or perhaps prove she’s not uptight, adventurous.

I could be miles off of course!! But just from my own experience & those of my friends heartbreak can be very hard to shake off & none of us had kids meaning we had to stay in touch with an ex (and deal with his awful gloating wife!!!!)

Reactions: 13
This is just so funny 🤣🤣 I'd say there was some shenanigans on the country and western scene back in the day that would make the Rock n roll lifestyle blush !! Holy Catholic Ireland and all! We'll never know the truth, all pre social media.
[/QUOTE]
I've found my people on this thread 🙌🙌 this is the gossip that i want

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh god it’s being picked up on now. Sports Bible have just posted it on their Instagram and it has over 20k likes in 15 minutes. She’s getting more followers and publicity from it anyway but I can’t help but feel bad for her family.

Reactions: 1
Well.

It would have been odd enough to read that Una Healy and David Haye were in a conventional relationship together as they seem so mismatched. But odder still that it’s this “throuple”.

Reactions: 15
It’s 100% a publicity stunt. Holly carpenter and a few other “influencers” seem to be in Morocco so they must have all got a deal to go there for the new years!!! daily mail pays influencers to go on holidays and get snaps of them on beaches or hotels. Whether it be to promote a new tv show or just popularity reason by faking a new relationship!!! Years ago remember Peter Andre and Georgia salpa were front cover of hello! or ok! Magazine - it was to raise their profiles, he went into the jungle that year and got with Katie price!!!

Reactions: 5
It’s 100% a publicity stunt. Holly carpenter and a few other “influencers” seem to be in Morocco so they must have all got a deal to go there for the new years!!! daily mail pays influencers to go on holidays and get snaps of them on beaches or hotels. Whether it be to promote a new tv show or just popularity reason by faking a new relationship!!! Years ago remember Peter Andre and Georgia salpa were front cover of hello! or ok! Magazine - it was to raise their profiles, he went into the jungle that year and got with Katie price!!!
Yep I agree I think its a stunt. Bit of a grim way to make a living isn't it, selling fake stories about your private life?

Reactions: 8

He won't want his kids meeting their new step dad :ROFLMAO:

Has to be a Publicly stunt right? Jus seems very unlike Una to be so open about her personal life after everything that happened before?

Reactions: 4
Can virtually guarantee they're not being paid by the Daily Mail to be there. A brand might be footing the bill, but no paper has the resources these days.

Is the throuple actually confirmed though? I'm still wondering if its a publicity stunt.
I don't think it's true. She hasn't confirmed it and from the bit I read of David Haye's comment, he didn't confirm it either. No such thing as bad publicity and all that. I'm not sure it's going to do her career much good though.

I feel like if there were rumours of me being in a thruple and everyone had gotten the wrong end of the stick I’d have come out and rubbished it by now

Reactions: 21
As an Irish person from a small rural community, I can 100% confirm this will be absolutely shocking to her family and the people in her town 🤣 I feel so so bad on her children. It’s also such a shock, because she’s always been so private and seemed really genuine and reserved. It’s just mental!

Reactions: 16
I think the main issue is the publicity. If she just had of letting it happen organically without the big headlines in the newspapers , I saw one saying Una Dos Trois😂,
In fairness that’s a great headline🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.