Ben Foden & Una Healy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I read Una’s interview with Fabulous magazine recently. She’s very honest in it, including about how shocked she was when Ben married again so suddenly. If my former husband left me with two very small children to go to America & then suddenly got married again I’d be shell shocked. That’s after he cheated on her of course.

She described how lonely she was solo parenting in lockdown. I don’t understand how a man could leave a 5 year old & a 3 year old and set up an entire new life across the Atlantic. His kids are still so so young & he married a woman they’d never met. Apparently his son doesn’t remember him living with them.

It seems Una has taken the kids back to Ireland so she”ll have family support.

How can his kids be so low down his list of priorities?!!

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 102
I don’t know much about her but she always seemed nice which is unusual with famous people these days 😂

shocked that she got cheated on and that he’s left for another country 😱. Some men do anything for the poonanny. He may live to regret that decision when his kids are older and don’t speak to him

Reactions: 38
Didn’t he get married on the day/day after their divorce was finalised? What a nasty piece of work.

• Wow
Reactions: 55
Didn’t he get married on the day/day after their divorce was finalised? What a nasty piece of work.
Una seems very genuine & down to earth. He seems like a Grade A tool. He went to the States for a job, fair enough. But to then marry an American he claims to have only known for two weeks & then immediately have a baby with her when he has two little kids in the UK & has just broken up with their mother.

I can’t imagine how lonely that must be for Una.

• Wow
Reactions: 51
I read Una’s interview with Fabulous magazine recently. She’s very honest in it, including about how shocked she was when Ben married again so suddenly. If my former husband left me with two very small children to go to America & then suddenly got married again I’d be shell shocked. That’s after he cheated on her of course.

She described how lonely she was solo parenting in lockdown. I don’t understand how a man could leave a 5 year old & a 3 year old and set up an entire new life across the Atlantic. His kids are still so so young & he married a woman they’d never met. Apparently his son doesn’t remember him living with them.

It seems Una has taken the kids back to Ireland so she”ll have family support.

How can his kids be so low down his list of priorities?!!

Una has been seeing someone in fairness (not sure that she still is) and they co-parent quite amicably. The children have just spent the summer holidays in America.

Reactions: 5
I remember when my daughter was 3 and I was looking into emigrating to Australia, I needed permission from her father to go as we were separated. Fast forward 2 years he moved away and we were lucky if she saw him once a year, now she doesn't see him at all. Good luck to Una, she's probably better off without him

Reactions: 24
I was a massive fan of The Saturdays. I watched their documentaries which Ben appeared on. I was shocked when they split up but disgusted when I read that he had cheated. If cheating wasn’t enough he has married a woman that their children hadn’t even met on the other side of the world. How can he live with himself leaving his two young children like that. Una is amazing and is better off without that cheating scumbag. What an absolute see you next Tuesday.

Also, I know people move on. But I’m disgusted that he’s since had another child when he’s abandoned the other two he’s got. Those poor children.

Reactions: 34
Una has been seeing someone in fairness (not sure that she still is) and they co-parent quite amicably. The children have just spent the summer holidays in America.
I get the impression Una tries to be the bigger person for her kids. I felt very sad for her after reading that article.

Reactions: 27
Hasn’t he been playing dirty with his new partner too? She posted stories on her own insta the other day there to that effect but took them down.

• Wow
Reactions: 24
Interestingly, someone has commented on Jackie’s photo that he cheated on his first wife. And the new wife has liked the post.
A bit suspicious if you ask me.... why would you like the comment. Seems all is not good in her own relationship...

Sounds like he may have done his new wife dirty too.Foden is an absolute tool.Marrying someone you've known for 2 weeks on the day your divorce comes through is despicable.

Reactions: 19
There was an article on the Daily Mail of the interview and that Ben had brought his new wife away somewhere in America for the weekend for their anniversary or something. And there is was a comment on the mail from someone in the states who'd husband knew Ben and had said that he is also cheating on Jackie and that he's very open and cocky about it and doesn't hide it.

Jackie reads the mail as before she's put up screenshots of what she's classed as 'Una's army' being trolls and shared them on her stories. Perhaps now she's read that comment and things mighten be as rosy now 🤔

Reactions: 14
I think Una is bloody amazing for showing her waste of space ex the door, despite how hard it must have been for her with no real support close by as her family are all back in Ireland. She's clearly a very strong woman. Coleen Rooney badly needs to take a leaf out of Una's book.

Reactions: 63
I think Una is bloody amazing for showing her waste of space ex the door, despite how hard it must have been for her with no real support close by as her family are all back in Ireland. She's clearly a very strong woman. Coleen Rooney badly needs to take a leaf out of Una's book.

Agree.Una left with her dignity intact,that ship sailed for Coleen a loooooong time ago.

Reactions: 34

Is that true?! They won’t even know their dad after so long apart?! There’s no way I’d send my kids to America to see their “dad” when so young for so long? I don’t know Una but I get the impression she wouldn’t either?!

Reactions: 6
First I thought oh one of the Saturdays married that guy with the dog from castaway, then I googled and thought she married that married rugby guy from strictly that got together with the dance partner. Now I find out who this other Ben is and I'm not sure I've ever heard of him before 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The Irish are resilient!

Reactions: 17
Is that true?! They won’t even know their dad after so long apart?! There’s no way I’d send my kids to America to see their “dad” when so young for so long? I don’t know Una but I get the impression she wouldn’t either?!
Yes it's true. There were quite a few IG posts. They still have had contact with him in fairness and saw him at Christmas. They saw them in the UK at Christmas time too.

Reactions: 4
Yes it's true. There were quite a few IG posts. They still have had contact with him in fairness and saw him at Christmas. They saw them in the UK at Christmas time too.

Thanks for replying.... personally I’d never do that, I’d still allow him to visit but whilst they are so young I don’t know that it’s fair on them, so much upheaval. He was the one who chose to leave after all, he should of course still see his kids but I feel it’s him who should visit

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.