Ben Foden & Una Healy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just ran here after seeing that picture. Dying at all the confused people in the comments 🤣 his marrakech insta highlight is just full of them both too

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Lads I can't wait to see if the papers run with it tomorrow. Joe Duffy could be blowing up tomorrow. A throuple in Catholic Ireland 😂😂 will she bring them both to tipp to meet mam and dad?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Can't see her chatting to Martin King on the six o clock show about the throuple. Seems completely unstable, I'm not a bit of a prude but putting that out in public genuinely makes me question her state of mind....there will be some talk in Thurles 😂 Seriously though the whole thing seems very creepy, I know nothing about David Haye but it's making me uneasy even looking on.

Reactions: 11
Could it be a joke?! I’m genuinely surprised. her reaction to Ben’s cheating seemed very serious and level headed.

Reactions: 5
This is the most bizarre story if it’s true. Am genuinely concerned for her.
Is she with the girl too if they’re a “throuple”?

Reactions: 7
I think my nana would have called him a chinless wonder. Some right r Kelly vibes

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m sure her family and friends are concerned for her. I had my doubts about her state of mind when she kept posting drunk stories over lockdown and then deleting them. In one she was doing the wap dance challenge at about 2am in what seemed to be her mam’s living room with the old fashioned curtains and carpet 🙈 She hasn’t seemed stable for a while now

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Always thought she was normal and the way Ben treated her was vile and she coped well considering.

Now she’s in a throuple with David Haye and I don’t really understand 🙈😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I did think her parents must be mortified!! Mid life crisis or what. And to do it so brazenly. Has she lost the plot? They are definitely implying a throuple situation 🫣🫣🫣

Reactions: 9
Jackie must having a field day with all of this.

imagine if she actually turns out to be the sane one!!! 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Lads I can't wait to see if the papers run with it tomorrow. Joe Duffy could be blowing up tomorrow. A throuple in Catholic Ireland 😂😂 will she bring them both to tipp to meet mam and dad?
A throuple in Catholic Ireland 😭😭 brilliant 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She’s an embarrassment either way. Hanging out of fellas any chance she can get. I’d say this is all fof publicity. Ben was an idiot but to be fair there are two sides to every story.. she dumps the kids any chance she can get too.

Reactions: 9
Someone in her Instagram comments called her Una Threely. 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.