Ben Foden & Una Healy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You need to check out Ben's twitter videos, haven't cringed so much before lol. Also there's an embarrassing whiteknight who replies to everything Ben does with stuff like "did you have fun toying with Una's heart?"

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I feel so sorry for her kids. What dad absolutely abandons their kids and moves to the other side of the world to live with his other kid etc. its like they are on hols with their American cousins when they are with him. How could his conscious be clear. I would die being that far away from my flesh n blood. I know unas family and hometown etc. i feel the poor girl has really lost her way. Her parents are fabulous people.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I feel so sorry for her kids. What dad absolutely abandons their kids and moves to the other side of the world to live with his other kid etc. its like they are on hols with their American cousins when they are with him. How could his conscious be clear. I would die being that far away from my flesh n blood. I know unas family and hometown etc. i feel the poor girl has really lost her way. Her parents are fabulous people.
Many "dads" unfortunately :/

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Many "dads" unfortunately :/
They don't even have to move away to have distance. I know lots of "dad's" who think having a tattoo of their kids names on themselves and posting pictures of their kids on Facebook makes them great dad's.

Reactions: 14
It's not a bloody throuple. It's David Haye having a few girls on the go at the same time. Sian never looks truly happy in any of the pictures

Reactions: 12
I genuinely have second hand embarrassment for her. Go hide under a rock now Una and focus on your kids. Seems to have nothing else to offer than "sexy" selfies and showing David what he's missing. More fool her to have ever gotten involved

Reactions: 19
It's not a bloody throuple. It's David Haye having a few girls on the go at the same time. Sian never looks truly happy in any of the pictures
Call me old fashioned but the whole thing is nuts. It appears Hayes is trying to form a new-age harem with various women joining and leaving as they please and Sian has to put up or just leave if she's not happy. Don't believe there was ever a 'throuple' with Una either. She got blinded by his glitzy lifestyle & before she knew the mistake she was making the media machine went into overdrive. I'm sick of seeing the same pic of him flanked by the two girls in their black bikinis and another 'story' about it, she'll never live it down, poor girl.

Reactions: 14
Ah c'mon, I can't believe people are still believing this "poor little countrygirl Una lead astray by big bad David Haye". You don't end up in a throuple by accident. She has a big horny head on her in all their pics together, absolutely loving it. She was loving the attention until she realised it was the worst kind.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Ah c'mon, I can't believe people are still believing this "poor little countrygirl Una lead astray by big bad David Haye". You don't end up in a throuple by accident. She has a big horny head on her in all their pics together, absolutely loving it. She was loving the attention until she realised it was the worst kind.
I'd say she was in it for the attention more than anything tbh. She looked delighted with herself in the pics alright but I don't thing they looked like they had any particular chemistry- I'd say she's more fond of the mirror really!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.