Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Scutty

If she is pregnant again she's clearly that jealous she wants to have two kids by him to compete with Una. Deluded fool. Imagine getting with a cheating scumbag with who cheated on his wife over a few years and then moved across the pond meanwhile abandoning his two kids and she thinks she's hit the jackpot? Any woman who gets with a man like that should be ashamed of herself and clearly has no fucking morals or dignity

• Heart
Reactions: 29

josephsgal

I feel like a bad person for saying this as I really like Una but I wish she’d stop putting up so many try hard pics. It’s obvious she’s gorgeous without her having to wear skimpy clothing. Plus she’s pushing 40 with two kids.
What does her being 40 and having kids have to do with her dress sense? 🙈 She looks amazing.. Defo a kick in the teeth for her rat ex husband! I'm amazed at how level headed she has stayed throughout all of this shit with Ben. Fair play to her. She's a bigger person than I am!

• Heart

Badirene

VIP Member
I bet that he is a slime bag but to be fair we don’t know what goes on behind closed doors. Una could have been a nightmare to be with. She never stops flaunting pics of herself. She defo got her boobs done she didn’t have those a few years ago. She does seem like a good mother but she does get help. Must be her parents. Sure she’s been away on a few holidays solo and nights out etc. I dongg TV know much about the new wife she’s a bit mouthy for sure.
You are 100% right we do not know what goes on behind closed doors.

We do however 100% know Ben fucked off to another continent and left his kids in the care of Una. So for anyone to allude Una is a nightmare ask yourself why Ben was happy to leave his very young children in the sole care of this woman that has something "off" about her?

(The answer is because he concerned only with getting his dick wet)

• Heart
She is a disgusting lunatic. She's a loose cannon. My 2 step babies🤢, their father the selfish useless shit sees them twice a year since he fucked off on them. She's a mad woman. Jackie, let me tell ya something, he's not anywhere near as hot as you think and he's a pathetic father leaving his 2 small kids behind. That's selfish. Match made in heaven. Una is classy and a fabulous mother.

LaraQ

VIP Member
You'd think a man who was "trapped" into getting married and having kids would be in no rush to do it again.That he'd want to play the field for a bit and have some fun.But this guy got married 5 minutes after he and Una split.This is a needy,needy guy,someone who clearly cannot be alone and I suspect the issues in his previous marriage lay mostly with him.

Reactions: 28

PastorBake

Chatty Member
Her rant is hilarious 🤣

It's like she has never watched the show before. Of course it's a popularity contest, the same as strictly and everything else. By taking part Ben has kindly proved what everyone already knew - he is not popular!

Reactions: 28

Chocolate2008

VIP Member
Una has been seeing someone in fairness (not sure that she still is) and they co-parent quite amicably. The children have just spent the summer holidays in America.
I get the impression Una tries to be the bigger person for her kids. I felt very sad for her after reading that article.

Reactions: 27

Loulou84

Id hazard a guess at trouble between the 2 ladies...Haye was hardly gonna pull the brakes on it...and the capital 'H' for him/God...wtf??,thought that was hilarious...TBH, Haye comes across as thick as shit in his stories 'what fish is this?' in a restaurant,pointing at basic foods(that he presumably ordered from a menu) trying to name them and needing help from his ladies to come up with 'tomato'....what a complete ignoramus,one too many blows to the head over the years...I guess Una had a go on his disco stick,hastily put it out there in the public arena and things went sour quickly between the women.Dunno why she didn't keep the arrangement under wraps,she's made a complete tit of herself and her credibility is shot.Wouldnt expect to see her presenting on bog TV anytime soon.To be fair to Una,life in Thurles as a single mother back living with your parents must be tough but this was a ridiculous gamble on her part for herself,her kids and her family.She is a beautiful woman,she would have no shortage of offers from v.eligible men,surely a situation she could integrate with her life would be more desirable?She was hardly going to be bringing Haye and gf #1 home to meet the folks....

Last edited:
  • Heart

Mooordgirl

VIP Member
I really just don't see how she wouldnt have her threesomes and ride in quiet. Whatever you say about it being a modern world this has the potential to be extremely damaging to her children and family and looks like a total cry for help from someone who is struggling with something.
Also her goal seems to be RTE presenting and i just dont think the target audience of those types of shows will be ready for throuples

Last edited:
  • Haha

Scutty

As predicted tacky Jackie has her rant up. She's a vile, disgusting woman. No mate, nobody likes your cheating, deadbeat dad of a husband. She can't wait to go back to NYC so they can get back to the real world and get their lives back? Absolutely no thought for the two kids who he fathered long before she came on the scene. It's as if they don't exist! Careful what you wish for Jackie, if he done it once he'll do it again ya twat

Reactions: 26

LaraQ

VIP Member
He also set up a dating profile as soon as they split looking for someone who "isn't uptight or bossy".Petty c**t.He is vile and Jackie is delusional if she really believes he will never cheat.I'm guessing he already has.

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
I don’t think she’ll shake this off easily. Like she’s a bit of a laughing stock now and most see her now as a bit cringe and pathetic. Her poor kids. It’s a bit late now to be thinking about them. The damage is done. It’s a pity because she was to be applauded before with how she was handling everything but now she’s a bit of a joke

Sandyclaws

VIP Member
Maybe she doesn't feel like she needs a relationship to define her and is happy to not settle for the shite she used to put up with..

• Heart

Badirene

VIP Member
Oh I forgot to include my Declan Nerney story! The bold Declan was on tour in the UK back in the nineties sometime, my older sister lived in Manchester for years and went full proud Paddy when she lived there and used to go to the Irish center and shop for Irish food like calvita cheese (no I don't know why either 😕). Anyway Declan is on tour, he's playing Manchester and my sister's bussom is filled with the pride of being from Wicklow but now living in UK, so she drags her twenty year old daughter to see Ireland's second best gift to the world (Daniel O'Donnell of course being the first gift). After the show she drags her daughter to meet Declan at the side of the stage for an autograph (it was the nineties after all). My niece approaches and Declan gives her a full up and down look while licking his lips and then without a word passes her a note with his hotel details on it. In the best News Of The World exposé she made her excuses and left, and that is how I was almost related to Declan Nerney by marriage.

• Haha
  • Wow

Pinkii

VIP Member
Bet jackie is seething 🤣🤣

wonder she wasn’t joined at his hip?

i still think its shitty he moved across the world with no thought of his kids.

if i was those kids i’d have serious resentment when older

surlook

VIP Member
una has made out on the podcast that she was “hoodwinked” into a throuple but that it was never a throuple they were just both his girlfriend. I wouldn’t waste the 20 mins lol just read it on the mail or something 🤣
Wait! What? Surely sharing a boyfriend with another woman is worse than being in a throuple? At least in a throuple you are all equal and all together. So he was shagging Sian and shagging her but the women weren't together so it was all about him! How is that any better? And if they were both his girlfriends why did all three hang out together? How did this work? Did they have separate hotel rooms and he went to whichever one he fancied that night? This is so much worse. I think she's making it worse 🙈

Last edited:
  • Haha
See Jackie posting old throwback pictures saying "this is the night I first met Ben and he instantly fell in love with my tits". Vulgar and brazen. It's also the night he was a married man and you shouldn't have went there you selfish cow breaking up a family and separating 2 small kids from there dad, continents apart. It's like she's proud of the fact she's a home wrecker. And she's not anywhere near as drop dead gorgeous as she thinks she is. Her personality makes her ugly.

• Wow
Reactions: 25