Ben Foden & Una Healy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thing is Una & Ben looked so happy years ago, what went wrong? Even when they were papped with her topless he was a gent helping her in the pool etc and looking in love.
He couldn't keep his dick in his pants. That was the extent of it.

And if you can't keep it in your pants for someone who seems to be kind and loving (and forgiving) like her, what chance does tacky jacky have

• Haha
Reactions: 25

And if you can't keep it in your pants for someone who seems to be kind and loving (and forgiving) like her, what chance does tacky jacky have
Tacky jacky, perfect😂😂😂😂😂😂👌 she's so smug and sure of her and their relationship, sure they are barely together 2 years. That's nothing

Reactions: 13

Check out snackyjax's Instagram profile, he looks like he's about to mount her in one post!!!!!

He’s definitely downgraded. Una is beautiful and classy. Jackie is tacky.
She may be tacky but I suppose it all comes down to what happens in the sacky ladies ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Zoom in on Snacky's pic on Instagram from August 6th 2019 - looks like he is barely keeping it in in that pic :D:p

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Ok magazine had a post about their kids first bday recently . Someone commented ‘he had a lucky escape from una’ and his new wife liked the comment …trashy behaviour !

• Wow
Reactions: 25
I don’t know now Una stomachs it. She & Ben were married for years & years & have two kids FFS, imagine having your life shattered to that degree - to realise that your supposed lovely husband isn’t trustworthy & then he ups to the States leaving you to manage two kids, gets married to literally the first woman he meets & pops out another child. Then to top it off said woman enjoys having goes at you publicly including saying Una baby trapped Ben.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
I don’t know now Una stomachs it. She & Ben were married for years & years & have two kids FFS, imagine having your life shattered to that degree - to realise that your supposed lovely husband isn’t trustworthy & then he ups to the States leaving you to manage two kids, gets married to literally the first woman he meets & pops out another child. Then to top it off said woman enjoys having goes at you publicly including saying Una baby trapped Ben.
Omg where did she say that ? She’s awful 😞

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Omg where did she say that ? She’s awful 😞
I’m sure she said it in a DM to a tattler if you look back through the thread.

There’s something so foul about Jackie, she’s just so trashy in the way that she goes on like the cat that got the cream. To be fair Una and Ben were split up when she met Ben but the way she goes on you’d think that she “won” him off Una, like he’s some prize 🙄 She just seems so petty and immature and I’m sorry but he has completely abandoned his first two kids. He is an awful father.

Reactions: 17
Tacky Jackie has just posted a Father’s Day tribute to “the greatest man I’ve ever met”. All photos of him with their daughter of course, none of his older two because I’m sure she likes to pretend they don’t exist. I honestly don’t know what it is but she just makes me blood boil!

• Sad
Reactions: 21
It’s so gross the way she completely ignores his other kids and seems intent on just erasing them from her new life with her gross husband. Who doesn’t seem that bothered either. They’re both just completely sh1t and toxic people. The inevitable downfall in 5,4, 3, 2..

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.