Ben Foden & Una Healy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She started liking that models photos the start of October so could be going on a bit. I'd love to be doing the school run tomorrow morning where the kids go to school can you imagine the mothers at the school gates šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 14
To be fair I think the way her marriage ended/went down in flames was very hard. He was the one who cheated & still felt free to bash her - when he went on Bumble & said he was looking for someone who wasnā€™t uptight or something.

She then had to endure Covid completely alone in the place she moved to be with him, while he married & popped out a baby in the US with a woman heā€™d know for all of a week & credited with ā€œsavingā€ him. He was terribly cruel to her.

Whether the current pictures are a joke or not they are still cringe for a middle aged women with two school aged kids & Iā€™d worry about her if I knew her. She canā€™t be feeling content & happy if these are the choices sheā€™s making. She seems to want a grounded upbringing for the kids which this is very at odds with.

Reactions: 50
Been a lurker on here for the slowest moving thread in history but omg!! I really hope Aoife and Tadgh have someone in their life who is stable cause neither Una or Ben seem to be providing that for them.

Reactions: 16
Even if they are all just friends, sheā€™s obviously enjoying the publicity from this as she knew people were speculating about them and has continued to court it rather than knock it down. Such strange behaviour.

Reactions: 22
Even if they are all just friends, sheā€™s obviously enjoying the publicity from this as she knew people were speculating about them and has continued to court it rather than knock it down. Such strange behaviour.
I think it's a publicity stunt, she strikes me as hungry for money and publicity

Reactions: 7
She is very lost in herself is the impression I get....tough on her with the marriage breaking down but things have moved on and Ben cant be blamed for everything..I don't think she will ever replicate the success of the Saturdays but is trying to stay in the spotlight

Reactions: 10
She is very lost in herself is the impression I get....tough on her with the marriage breaking down but things have moved on and Ben cant be blamed for everything..I don't think she will ever replicate the success of the Saturdays but is trying to stay in the spotlight
Exactly this! I understand & appreciate that the manner in which her marriage to Ben ended was horrible and difficult - but itā€™s been 4 years since that. Eventually she has to sort herself out and move on from it, but sheā€™s clearly still spiralling and not prioritising. It seems sheā€™s desperate for validation and attention when realistically she just needs to be there for her two children. It feels like sheā€™s trying to show Ben what heā€™s missing and itā€™s just massively backfiring

Reactions: 8
It's not a throuple. The three of them are seemingly the only 'celebs' this wellness retreat could afford to try and get some PR in exchange for a free holiday. Been planned for a while hence Una following the Z List model for a few months already.

Happens all the time, just very rarely with such a bizarre clash of 'celebrity' guests and such cringe content

Reactions: 15
As Miley from Glenroe would say, not that Miley was never involved in jiggery pokery himself (Ahem, Fidelma)

ES_nQDYXkAA7IdT.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 23
It's not a throuple. The three of them are seemingly the only 'celebs' this wellness retreat could afford to try and get some PR in exchange for a free holiday. Been planned for a while hence Una following the Z List model for a few months already.

Happens all the time, just very rarely with such a bizarre clash of 'celebrity' guests and such cringe content
Well that's much more boring than the idea of them being a throuple!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I don't think they have tagged any wellness retreat all week or posted anything about it...all iv seen is him looking creepy sitting in the middle of the two girls everywhere they go.

Reactions: 6
Yeah and what's with the hand-holding and David Haye pimp posing and being all over each other all week? There's been a Daily Mail article about it, if they wanted to quash the rumours they'd have done it by now. Or maybe Una likes the media attention, no publicity is bad publicity as they say

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Una is a lot like Louise. Married with kids, marriage ends, female gets the majority of the support, man moves on with marriage and starting a new family, years on the female cannot find what her ex now has.

Reactions: 9
Iā€™m honestly shocked about all this like what is she actually doing šŸ¤£ heā€™s the biggest creep ever!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I reckon the 3 of them are getting together to do some new show together and this is their way of getting some publicity prior to the show coming out.

Reactions: 3
Just ran here after seeing that picture. Dying at all the confused people in the comments šŸ¤£ his marrakech insta highlight is just full of them both too
If this is a publicity stunt, well it worked, hadn't heard of David Haye before this! It's just so bizarre. Thought at first maybe they were just posing together for a pic as they bumped into each other staying in the same hotel. But no, those stories of his, the three of them cavorting together. I'm no prude and I like una but recently she's has little going for her apart from thirsty gym selfies, and seems a bit lost. She really needs to cop herself on. Could understand if she were a young woman in their 20s sewing her wild oats, but she's 41 with two young kids ffs. Where exactly does she think this is going to go? She'll turn into a laughing stock like Madonna. It's only playing into her ex's and new wife's hands, as they look like the stable family now.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
If this is a publicity stunt, well it worked, hadn't heard of David Haye before this! It's just so bizarre. Thought at first maybe they were just posing together for a pic as they bumped into each other staying in the same hotel. But no, those stories of his, the three of them cavorting together. I'm no prude and I like una but recently she's has little going for her apart from thirsty gym selfies, and seems a bit lost. She really needs to cop herself on. Could understand if she were a young woman in their 20s sewing her wild oats, but she's 41 with two young kids ffs. Where exactly does she think this is going to go? She'll turn into a laughing stock like Madonna. It's only playing into her ex's and new wife's hands, as they look like the stable family now.
David Haye is def more famous than Una Healy šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.