Ben Foden & Una Healy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
David Haye is def more famous than Una Healy 🤣
So I gather, sorry my knowledge of professional boxing doesn't stretch beyond Katie Taylor 🤣 Joking aside, rest assured David Haye won't be turning up in Thurles for the school run.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Good for her. She seems to be comfortable enough to come out with the news. Jist dont wanna hear the break up story tho.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
It's bleeping bonkers. Her parents must be concerned about the impact on the kids. All they need is stability and this isn't it.

Reactions: 24
So many questions need answering but I'll start with....

1) Do the ladies do stuff with each other alone or does David always have to be there when the ladies are together?

2) What does Ben think of his ex wife? He cannot be happy.

3) What do those poor children think of their mother? They could end up bullied at school.

I bet Una wishes she was in Costa Rica with them.

Reactions: 14
Not making any moral judgements about her being in a throuple,she just seems so lost.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I really just don't see how she wouldnt have her threesomes and ride in quiet. Whatever you say about it being a modern world this has the potential to be extremely damaging to her children and family and looks like a total cry for help from someone who is struggling with something.

Reactions: 42
I really just don't see how she wouldnt have her threesomes and ride in quiet. Whatever you say about it being a modern world this has the potential to be extremely damaging to her children and family and looks like a total cry for help from someone who is struggling with something.
Also her goal seems to be RTE presenting and i just dont think the target audience of those types of shows will be ready for throuples

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
As I always say if they are not harming anyone let them off. I just feel for the kids if anyone says it to them in the school and to be fair it could also be from teachers if they are going to a Catholic school. When my marriage broke up 3 years ago teachers did treat my kids differently and I was being rang a lot more for minute little things like a biro breaking and insinuations from the teacher that I was either broke or not coping it was horrible until I reported her for it

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
Been lurking on this story for a few days but just read the DM article. Says that David Haye has been with the model since 2020 so how have they become a 'throuple'? They didn't all meet at the same time and go 'hey we're all into each other so let's be together'. Who met who first? And who suggested they get together? Or is it just bull? It's like a strange mistress dynamic

Reactions: 5
As I always say if they are not harming anyone let them off. I just feel for the kids if anyone says it to them in the school and to be fair it could also be from teachers if they are going to a Catholic school. When my marriage broke up 3 years ago teachers did treat my kids differently and I was being rang a lot more for minute little things like a biro breaking and insinuations from the teacher that I was either broke or not coping it was horrible until I reported her for it
Id say living in rural Ireland they most likely are going to a Catholic school. What I don’t get is Una moved them back there, to a community that I’m sure has many good points but is likely conservative. She wanted the kids in GAA etc.
Also as someone mentioned above the RTE thing.

What is she doing???!!

Reactions: 11
It's David bleeping Haye aswell. You can be sure there is more than the two girls if his regular GF is letting him do this. He gives off very seedy creepy vibes.

From Una's perspective I think this is some kind of reaction/mid-life crisis in response to losing one of her closest friends mixed with everything else.

Reactions: 16
Been lurking on this story for a few days but just read the DM article. Says that David Haye has been with the model since 2020 so how have they become a 'throuple'? They didn't all meet at the same time and go 'hey we're all into each other so let's be together'. Who met who first? And who suggested they get together? Or is it just bull? It's like a strange mistress dynamic
I know a girl in a throuple with a married couple. They've been married a few years and she started a relationship with them about 2 years ago.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I wonder what Declan Nerney has to say about all this 😂😂
Can you imagine the conversations Una's mother is having in the local Aldi.

"How's Una, is she still doing the singing?"
"She's in a throuple now Mrs O'Leary"
"She was throttled, good Jesus is she alright"
"No a throuple, Mrs O'Leary, it's her, a fella and another young wan"
"He's cheating on Una, oh no after than Ben bollocks did the same"
"No he's not cheating on her, it's a throuple"
"Una's the fancy piece to a married man? Lord what happened to her in England because you didn't raise her like that"
"No a throuple Mrs O'Leary"
"Is that like a twopenny bit, then"

• Haha
Reactions: 69
So many questions need answering but I'll start with....

1) Do the ladies do stuff with each other alone or does David always have to be there when the ladies are together?

2) What does Ben think of his ex wife? He cannot be happy.

3) What do those poor children think of their mother? They could end up bullied at school.

I bet Una wishes she was in Costa Rica with them.
1) I hope so if they are both bi, girl on girl is very fun

2) Who gives a shaky shite what that hole thinks?

3) The children shouldn’t think anything less of their mother. Unfortunately kids in school are mean. They’re generally getting less mean though

Reactions: 12
Can you imagine the conversations Una's mother is having in the local Aldi.

"How's Una, is she still doing the singing?"
"She's in a throuple now Mrs O'Leary"
"She was throttled, good Jesus is she alright"
"No a throuple, Mrs O'Leary, it's her, a fella and another young wan"
"He's cheating on Una, oh no after than Ben bollocks did the same"
"No he's not cheating on her, it's a throuple"
"Una's the fancy piece to a married man? Lord what happened to her in England because you didn't raise her like that"
"No a throuple Mrs O'Leary"
"Is that like a twopenny bit, then"
Ah stop 😂😂😂 I just know I'm going to have to explain this to my mother later 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.