Ben Chilwell #2 Ben's harem sent us all into meltdown, show us more flesh so we can all calm down!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I donโ€™t care if itโ€™s true or not Iโ€™m choosing to take it as gospel ๐Ÿคฃ Benjamin bring that very pretty big swinging willy round to mine ASAP

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The pretty comments remind me of when Chris Evans' picture was posted and my friend was like "did you see it?" and I said no and she joked about how embarrassing it was and all that stuff. And ended the message with a "I saw it...it's pretty" ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I can still see them but Iโ€™m guessing LA opts out of google searches or something! Itโ€™s page 153 of the wags 5.0 thread

probs codswallop but a girl can dream ๐Ÿ˜‚
Iโ€™m jealous of the fact they have private groups over there for real tea :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 2
The pretty comments remind me of when Chris Evans' picture was posted and my friend was like "did you see it?" and I said no and she joked about how embarrassing it was and all that stuff. And ended the message with a "I saw it...it's pretty" ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚
Ahhhhh iโ€™m really jealous of that girl who expรฉrienced that pretty thing.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Girls I was here remembering his fan page saying that she is in a whatsapp group with him and his mates ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Girls I was here remembering his fan page saying that she is in a whatsapp group with him and his mates ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
And that he was posting couple photos with Kelsey on 28th September saying that day had been the best day ever โ€ฆ even though he was actually travelling with Chelsea that day for the Juventus game ๐Ÿฅด

• Haha
Excuse meโ€ฆBen, you may have a nice Willy but WHERE IS THE BEARD

• Haha
Reactions: 4
And that he was posting couple photos with Kelsey on 28th September saying that day had been the best day ever โ€ฆ even though he was actually travelling with Chelsea that day for the Juventus game ๐Ÿฅด
GIRL THAT WAS EXACTLY WHAT I THOUGHT LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Awww, the day he travelled to see me was the best ever :cry: Benji โค

• Heart
The best day of his life was May 29th maybe the second best hahahahaha

Oh she is getting the vitamin b too then? Or just barkley
The best part is her leaking photos of his friends' accounts so people actually think she has access to his private account ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚

"It all started in London on the 28th of September. B โค K"
I howled when I saw this tit lollllllllllll

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.