Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Chani10

VIP Member
Title by @LyndyLou

Recap:

-The first couple of pages, we just innocently thirsted over Benjamin while we were recruiting more members for the harem.
-Our dear @Smca53 almost broke the internet by joking about Primark Kylie being pregnant. Some people, who clearly don't understand how jokes work, took it as proof that it was true and published it on Instagram. To make everything even more surreal, someone pretended to be @Smca53 when they contacted the IG gossip page. 37 threads for Mason with no drama, 1 for Benji and this happened...his power!
-We all agreed that Benjamin is a cutie who gets on well with everyone and we love him for that ❤ We actually love all of him. His face, his eyes, his 🍑, his big willy (see picture below), his voice, ...
-We also agreed that hair gel should be banned. STOP IT, Benjamin!
-Primark Kylie posted some pictures with Ben and it caused mayhem!!
-Some of Benji's teen fans are really weird and don't understand what privacy means. We don't approve.

Some of our fave pictures ❤

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 12

cherryshade123

Chatty Member
Hey everyone, also another long time lurker 😅
Sadly I have no interesting gossip to contribute rn, but just wanted to say hi!

• Heart
Reactions: 12

Smca53

VIP Member
Can the next thread title be something about Benjamin using Instagram as a next day delivery service for instahoes x

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 11

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
So she’s with Ben but roumored to be with Lewis Hamilton…that’s some threesome she’s going to have later
Their dicks will meet in the middle. They are both hung as hell! 😆

Lucky woman. I'd go for being spit roasted by Ben and Hamilton. Those big dicks filling me and stretching me out. 🤤🤤🤤🤤

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Smca53

VIP Member
I’m genuinely laughing so much, I spotted her stories about flying out to London and it crossed my mind “wonder if Ben will see these and meet up with her”, it didn’t cross my mind that she was actually going to stay with him, I remain naive apparently despite knowing what he’s like 🤣

Where does the man get the energy from? The match was only yesterday wait a day or two at least Ben 😂
The devil works hard but Ben’s PA works harder

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Chani10

VIP Member
It freaks me out a bit that they all know each other, the harem I mean. Camila and Ben both liking the same thirst trap pictures of other harem members, etc. The STDs that must go round this circle, honestly 🤣
Well, it's good to know each other. That way they can fit everyone in the schedule without any drama 🤗😂
They can also talk about which antibiotics work best. You know, useful stuff.

• Haha

LyndyLou

VIP Member
Here’s a fab picture of our Chilly with the best hair. Why doesn’t he keep it like this all the time instead of the oil slick he favours 🙄
71E891A6-382A-42F1-8A2E-B84320186263.jpeg

• Heart

Smca53

VIP Member
Ben has been hosting girls in his house every week or every month. Grace, Camila... omg ben its really disturbing. I mean bringing all in the same house.
Aw totally, if you became a permanent girlfriend you’d have to insist that his bed was burned and replaced with a new one

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9

Smca53

VIP Member
Hate that I notice this but he keeps following random girls, they follow him back and then he unfollows them :ROFLMAO: Kinda feel sorry for the girls tbh, they must be like wtf come back

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9