Ben Chilwell #2 Ben's harem sent us all into meltdown, show us more flesh so we can all calm down!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How come him and his friends don’t understand that this fanpage is making stories/scenarios about them. Thats so stange.
Idk but maybe they don't care because they know it's all lies... Also this girl looks more like a hater than a fan sometimes because she talks so much bullshit and she is so invasive and toxic :sick:

Reactions: 1
Why alonso is hated so much i dont know about him much hahahah i only have eyes for chilly in the video tho💙😋 im a loyal girl
Google about Alonso and the car crash he caused that killed a young woman

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 2
Google about Alonso and the car crash he caused that killed a young woman
I was shocked when I saw this. And it seems that nothing happened to him because he continues to live normally

• Sad
Reactions: 3
I was shocked when I saw this. And it seems that nothing happened to him because he continues to live normally
I read that and its disgustiiiing omg keep our chilly boy away from him. Ben is close to all members of the squad but him. Thank god. crappy man. And look what i found...

Ben run away from him and NEVER let him get in the XI again.

• Angry
Reactions: 4
I read that and its disgustiiiing omg keep our chilly boy away from him. Ben is close to all members of the squad but him. Thank god. crappy man. And look what i found...

Ben run away from him and NEVER let him get in the XI again.
Clearly felt threatened, I’m glad it happened and that Chilly keeps taking his place in Tuchel’s preferred team 🙂 I really cannot stand Alonso.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Clearly felt threatened, I’m glad it happened and that Chilly keeps taking his place in Tuchel’s preferred team 🙂 I really cannot stand Alonso.
Tables turned and chilly is the main man now... chilly must feel so strange beside him knowing that this garbage bin criticised him by LIKING A TWEET (lowest form of hatred) i loved ben more now knowing that he is keeping it all professional and still praised him in his latest interviews ( jealous marcos could never)

His face is blessed
If you pay attention you can see that his nipples poking thru his shirt💙 i like that😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 1
I see he’s got a purple version of the elastic band shoes 👀

Nice to see they’ve still put on the big plane for them even though they’re so depleted in numbers they look like they’re off for a game of five a sides

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.