Ben Chilwell #2 Ben's harem sent us all into meltdown, show us more flesh so we can all calm down!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah I think I’d rather be single than listen to Joanna whinging that she doesn’t want to go to Dubai again 🤦🏼‍♀️😂
Thats so fucked up i mean why would someone moan about a present? I always look at the bright side but in this matter there is no bright sight. Its like telling him “take me to a nice luxurious place or I’m gonna dump you”

Reactions: 1
Thats so fucked up i mean why would someone moan about a present? I always look at the bright side but in this matter there is no bright sight. Its like telling him “take me to a nice luxurious place or I’m gonna dump you”

• Haha
This thread is so chill in comparison to some of the others love it
Ah yess its so chill and lovely. I like it here<3 also a german girl (if im not mistaken) offered to recommend me books and i will stay here not just foe chilly😂💖 little chilly community

Erm you may have missed the pregnancy rumours last thread and also the is Ben dating Kelsey as well 😂
Ahahahhaha i came here thanks to the rumor, i didnt know this thread exists. I was looking at the tagged photos of chilly before a game to see new photos and i saw a confession page talking about pregnancy😂

• Heart
Reactions: 2
*backs away from the car crash that is JG and stumbles into this thread*

Chilly looks SO fit in this clip, that floppy hair and self-deprecating little smile 🖤
He is not only a pretty face but also he is very smart i feel like that, and he has a good heart (i want to think that way 😂)

• Heart
Reactions: 3
*backs away from the car crash that is JG and stumbles into this thread*

Chilly looks SO fit in this clip, that floppy hair and self-deprecating little smile 🖤
I’ve had a lurk, absolute carnage 🤯 we’ve had a few dramas but hey Chilly’s single so shagging around is acceptable. We mostly admire his Smile, Abs, arse and bulge 😁

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I mean, other footballers give us plenty of gossip to talk about 🙈 why going on about the same thing again?

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.