Ben Chilwell #2 Ben's harem sent us all into meltdown, show us more flesh so we can all calm down!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Title by @LyndyLou

Recap:

-The first couple of pages, we just innocently thirsted over Benjamin while we were recruiting more members for the harem.
-Our dear @Smca53 almost broke the internet by joking about Primark Kylie being pregnant. Some people, who clearly don't understand how jokes work, took it as proof that it was true and published it on Instagram. To make everything even more surreal, someone pretended to be @Smca53 when they contacted the IG gossip page. 37 threads for Mason with no drama, 1 for Benji and this happened...his power!
-We all agreed that Benjamin is a cutie who gets on well with everyone and we love him for that ❤ We actually love all of him. His face, his eyes, his 🍑, his big willy (see picture below), his voice, ...
-We also agreed that hair gel should be banned. STOP IT, Benjamin!
-Primark Kylie posted some pictures with Ben and it caused mayhem!!
-Some of Benji's teen fans are really weird and don't understand what privacy means. We don't approve.

Some of our fave pictures ❤

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Has anyone noticed that Ben is having a lot of 🍭while partying? I mean… 🥴
Please don‘t come at me, just an observation. I don’t mean to start anything. But this Starino guy is always around.. and reading about him.. idk.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Please don‘t come at me, just an observation. I don’t mean to start anything. But this Starino guy is always around.. and reading about him.. idk.
Im unsure what you mean?

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Title by @LyndyLou

Recap:

-The first couple of pages, we just innocently thirsted over Benjamin while we were recruiting more members for the harem.
-Our dear @Smca53 almost broke the internet by joking about Primark Kylie being pregnant. Some people, who clearly don't understand how jokes work, took it as proof that it was true and published it on Instagram. To make everything even more surreal, someone pretended to be @Smca53 when they contacted the IG gossip page. 37 threads for Mason with no drama, 1 for Benji and this happened...his power!
-We all agreed that Benjamin is a cutie who gets on well with everyone and we love him for that ❤ We actually love all of him. His face, his eyes, his 🍑, his big willy (see picture below), his voice, ...
-We also agreed that hair gel should be banned. STOP IT, Benjamin!
-Primark Kylie posted some pictures with Ben and it caused mayhem!!
-Some of Benji's teen fans are really weird and don't understand what privacy means. We don't approve.

Some of our fave pictures ❤
Primark Kylie 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I was thinking the same thing but I didn't want to say anything... :censored:

"Primark Kylie 😂😂😂😂" No lie detected 🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪

• Haha
It's forever stuck in my brain now too 😂😂😂

GBush would have an informative insight into this for us
Hey - please don‘t compare me to him (yes, I’m a long-time lurker). 😩 That’s why I didn’t want to say anything in the first place - sorry. I’ll delete it.

Please have half-naked Ben (with a 🍭🙃) as my apology to all of you. 🥰
27BEE5F8-96B2-4B40-8DCC-45541ABDF67A.png

A0077DB1-A9E4-4EDF-8300-5B6DDACD76BD.png

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
I'll take notes for the next recap. I didn't expect this thread to move so quickly 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Definitely i just said the same thing on wags thread. At parties he always sucking a lolly is not normal. I also don’t wanna start anything but its weird😂

My ex was always eating lollies (do you eat them? I don't which verb to use 😂 ). Didn't know she was doing dodgy stuff. I just worried about her teeth 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Great recap @Chani10 😍

some fav pics

And a few arse/bulge ones as well 🍆🍑
I dont wanna sound dirty ( i like dirty) but this man is fine wine and i would like to take a sip

Hey - please don‘t compare me to him (yes, I’m a long-time lurker). 😩 That’s why I didn’t want to say anything in the first place - sorry. I’ll delete it.

Please have half-naked Ben (with a 🍭🙃) as my apology to all of you. 🥰
View attachment 854712
View attachment 854713
Is that belly button is real? It looks like hole😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.