Ben Chilwell #2 Ben's harem sent us all into meltdown, show us more flesh so we can all calm down!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
At least she gives us something 😂
And I've read comments from, I assume, Hamilton fans saying this is a downgrade for her and...I mean, looks are subjective but the only thing where Hamilton wins is money. I met him twice and he was an absolute twit :rolleyes:
Omg really🥲 this is the 4th time i hear that he is not a nice person:( i only like lando and ricciardo in f1 they are lovely btw hamilton is waaay older than her. Whats she thinking? Ben and other young sportsmen she has seen are more suitable for her considering the age but you're right hamilton is very rich and powerful. He is not respecting women he carries them like suitcases. I hate casual misogynistic behaviors of rich men.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 1
Camila must be keeping him sufficiently occupied, I see he hasn’t even liked Kelsey's latest offering 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Camila must be keeping him sufficiently occupied, I see he hasn’t even liked Kelsey's latest offering 🤣
Hahahahahs kelsey must be upset. I mean camila came alll the way from the states. He wants to enjoy every little moments😂 he wasnt posting much when gracie was in town too. She stayed in his place and in her friends place but camila is all for ben.

I would love to know how much he spends flying girls out 😂 I wonder if his accountant goes through it with him. I can picture it.
Well Mr Chilwell you spent £20,000 flying girls out in the last 12 months.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
I would love to know how much he spends flying girls out 😂 I wonder if his accountant goes through it with him. I can picture it.
Well Mr Chilwell you spent £20,000 flying girls out in the last 12 months.
Pocket change when you are on £190k a week!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Hahahahahs kelsey must be upset. I mean camila came alll the way from the states. He wants to enjoy every little moments😂 he wasnt posting much when gracie was in town too. She stayed in his place and in her friends place but camila is all for ben.
So Grace did stay with him? I find it peculiar that Grace and Kelsey seem to have loads of the same friends and operate in the same circle…. But don’t seem to have anything to do with each other 👀

• Haha
I read somewhere that Grace is dating a musician but just used Ben for clout 🤔

• Wow
Which musician? 🤣

I noticed that - very randomly - Phil Foden was in Grace’s likes although they don’t follow each other

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Which musician? 🤣

I noticed that - very randomly - Phil Foden was in Grace’s likes although they don’t follow each other
I'll try to find him when I get home and can use my computer. Apparently, it was very obvious they were together because of his ig or the band's ig. But she didn’t post about him at all.

So Grace did stay with him? I find it peculiar that Grace and Kelsey seem to have loads of the same friends and operate in the same circle…. But don’t seem to have anything to do with each other 👀
Yes she posted from the second floor showing the gazebo😂😂😂

Yes i read that too he is dating a dj i guess and for more than 5 years...

Gosh all the IG girls are using that gazebo as a focal point for their photos aren’t they 🤣 🙈
They like to make us play puzzles😂

Maybe ben is like a melting pot for them😂 omg imagine your friend and you both sleep with ben and you talk about it in details🥴🥴🥴 these girls seem to be all close to one another they are ALL connected😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Camila posted she’s out in London wonder if she’s alone or if Bens gone with her, prob taken her to harrods to spend more money 😂

• Haha
Camila posted she’s out in London wonder if she’s alone or if Bens gone with her, prob taken her to harrods to spend more money 😂
The way kyle walker would treat his conquests to a poundland spree lol

• Haha
Ching ching ching. I am saving money for a bag i have laid my eyes on. I wish i had the money to spend at harrods without thinking 🥲🥵

Ok, so this is (was?) the boyfriend. His ig doesn't have any photos but looking at her tagged pictures, she was interacting with one of their fanpages in July. And the first time I heard about her and Ben was before the Champions League final, so...
Obviously, she could still have a good relationship after breaking up and continue to support him. That's also an option.

And I'm going to open the new thread now!!

Ok, so this is (was?) the boyfriend. His ig doesn't have any photos but looking at her tagged pictures, she was interacting with one of their fanpages in July. And the first time I heard about her and Ben was before the Champions League final, so...
Obviously, she could still have a good relationship after breaking up and continue to support him. That's also an option.

And I'm going to open the new thread now!!
They were together for her birthday last week around a pool. Maybe they stayed friends.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.