Ben Chilwell #2 Ben's harem sent us all into meltdown, show us more flesh so we can all calm down!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The best part is her leaking photos of his friends' accounts so people actually think she has access to his private account πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚
Omg yes i mean its totally disrespectful to post his friends private photos too. I’m inly following one of them and he seems sweet but leaking his pics with ben is really not okay. Also even if she had access to his private i dont wanna see bens private pictures... they are private for a reason. Am i too sensitive??πŸ˜‚

Reactions: 3
And everyone knows that the moment you post someone private pics somewhere else, you get blocked πŸ˜‚ And it's not the same sharing them with a friend or your mum as posting them so thousands of people see them.

Omg yes i mean its totally disrespectful to post his friends private photos too. I’m inly following one of them and he seems sweet but leaking his pics with ben is really not okay. Also even if she had access to his private i dont wanna see bens private pictures... they are private for a reason. Am i too sensitive??πŸ˜‚
I've had access to both his mates' accounts for a long time too but ofc I won't leak anything.
And I can tell she "steals" photos of Ben from these two private accounts of his mates and she pretends to leak like those photos were taken from Ben's private account (which she swears she has access to) and then everyone believes the tit that she speaks πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
And everyone knows that the moment you post someone private pics somewhere else, you get blocked πŸ˜‚ And it's not the same sharing them with a friend or your mum as posting them so thousands of people see them.
I checked her account and its really suspicious and sketchy. She posted voice recording of him too and he texted her? or she made it look like that... i dont know its all too crazy hahahahah. I am happy about the recording since i love his voice. I am once again asking DO A PODCAST chillyπŸ’™

May 29th - champs league final
Ohhhhhh ofc lollllll sorry

Exactly and mainly because he always keeps an eye on her page, she always posts prints of him looking at her stories, etc... So nothing she says pretends to know about his personal and private life there makes sense

• Heart
Reactions: 2
This is like the Kai fans who stalk God knows how many accounts to get photos of Sophia 😬😬
Can we just be normal, please? Just a thought.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I checked her account and its really suspicious and sketchy. She posted voice recording of him too and he texted her? or she made it look like that... i dont know its all too crazy hahahahah. I am happy about the recording since i love his voice. I am once again asking DO A PODCAST chillyπŸ’™
I don't know if it's necessary to say this but don't believe what you hear or see there, it's all very suspicious and weird

This is like the Kai fans who stalk God knows how many accounts to get photos of Sophia 😬😬
Wait what??? Do Kai fans do this to his gf????????? Oh...

THAT was the happiest day of his life 100% ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀

• Heart
Oh no I’m unfollowing his friend now i dont wanna be like that:(

I don't know if it's necessary to say this but don't believe what you hear or see there, it's all very suspicious and weird

Wait what????????

THAT was the happiest day of his life 100% ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀
Yeah, Sophia used to have a public account with thousands of followers but when Kai signed for Chelsea she decided to go private. But her friends post about her or Timo's gf (who also has a private account but has accepted a few fans' requests). And those photos end up everywhere on IG.
The other day someone went as far as to insult her for being away with her friends when Kai hurt himself at a match. But I have a feeling that it was actually someone they know and not a fan because Sophia said to that person to use their real account and see if they dared write the same thing. I could show you the message, but it's in German.

There is nothing wrong with following people as long as you respect their privacy. Don't feel bad.

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Yeah, Sophia used to have a public account with thousands of followers but when Kai signed for Chelsea she decided to go private. But her friends post about her or Timo's gf (who also has a private account but has accepted a few fans' requests). And those photos end up everywhere on IG.
The other day someone went as far as to insult her for being away with her friends when Kai hurt himself at a match. But I have a feeling that it was actually someone they know and not a fan because Sophia said to that person to use their real account and see if they dared write the same thing. I could show you the message, but it's in German.

There is nothing wrong with following people as long as you respect their privacy. Don't feel bad.
People are really crazy. NooooπŸ₯Ί I’m sorry for her. If i was her i would never post anything on social media with anyone. People are turning every little detail to big problems...

The best part is her leaking photos of his friends' accounts so people actually think she has access to his private account πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚

"It all started in London on the 28th of September. B ❀ K"
I howled when I saw this tit lollllllllllll
Hahahahaha b❀K???? Hahahahahahhaa ben has been following different girls since seeing her i think its just a friendship/friends with benefit thing. People were like OMG HE IS GETTING MARRIEDπŸ˜‚ even said baby is on the wayπŸ˜‚ i love such dramas

Last edited:
  • Haha
No please don't feel bad about it angel, just don't leak anything they post there and it's alright :)

Oh my God this is horrible. Sophia seems to be such a sweet and private girl

People are really crazy. NooooπŸ₯Ί I’m sorry for her. If i was her i would never post anything on social media with anyone. People are turning every little detail to big problems...

Hahahahaha b❀K???? Hahahahahahhaa ben has been following different girls since seeing her i think its just a friendship/friends with benefit thing. People were like OMG HE IS GETTING MARRIEDπŸ˜‚ even said baby is on the wayπŸ˜‚ i love such dramas
That's why I'm telling you that the girl behind this page is completely crazy and a liar. And if you stop to pay attention you will see that all the rumors about him start with her

Last edited:
  • Heart
No please, don't feel bad about it angel, just don't leak anything they post there and it's alright :)

Oh my God, this is horrible. Sophia seems to be such a sweet and private girl
No I wouldn’t do that never. I respect people’s privacy as i’m also a private person and i hate it when people post my pics (even my mom) without my permission. I can sympathize with private peopleπŸ˜‚

Does anyone know if he got rid of his private account?
Who? Ben? I dont know his private. I only know about his friends accounts. Maybe he got rid of it

Last edited:
No I wouldn’t do that never. I respect people’s privacy as i’m also a private person and i hate it when people post my pics (even my mom) without my permission. I can sympathize with private peopleπŸ˜‚

Who? Ben? I dont know his private. I only know about his friends accounts. Maybe he got rid of it
No, he still has his private account

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.