Ben Chilwell #2 Ben's harem sent us all into meltdown, show us more flesh so we can all calm down!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I prefer the ā€˜half beard stageā€™ but Iā€™d shag him either way šŸ˜œ

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
Good in bed rumours??

I canā€™t remember if itā€™s been mentioned on the wag thread, but thereā€™s another corner on the internet where someone said theyā€™ve been there and it was a positive experienceā€¦ (I was trawling for JG ā˜• a while ago šŸ˜‚)
861BABAA-2480-449A-AA8D-269EC8536BA0.jpeg
D6407DB4-66E9-46DE-9393-C97FA6841B86.jpeg
F84D03F7-F5E0-4AC0-AB59-7521663804A0.jpeg

Obviously could be COMPLETE bullshit but itā€™s nice to dream and I can see the description of him being true!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
I canā€™t remember if itā€™s been mentioned on the wag thread, but thereā€™s another corner on the internet where someone said theyā€™ve been there and it was a positive experienceā€¦ (I was trawling for JG ā˜• a while ago šŸ˜‚)
View attachment 864981View attachment 864982View attachment 864983

Obviously could be COMPLETE bullshit but itā€™s nice to dream and I can see the description of him being true!
I'm going to pretend I believe it but unfortunately I think it's bullshit because it looks like the person who said it deleted the posts (or if it's still there I can't find it anymore) :cry::cry::cry::cry:

OMG HE SHAVED YEEEES DISNEY PRINCE VIBES
FFS NO WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 2

Wellllll iā€™m arousedšŸ˜‚ i wish i was her. By the way what the actual duck Ā« they pass around girlsšŸ¤® Ā» what did i just read

• Haha
Reactions: 8

ā€œNice and thickā€ Chilly has a fat one @Timefortea93

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
By the way that confessions Instagram account is STILL going on about that
Some people still didn't understand that it was just a JOKE and are they still talking about it? Ffs there are people who are so stupid and this girl also drinks alcohol almost every day like šŸ„“šŸ„“šŸ„“šŸ„“šŸ„“

WHAT THE duck WHERES THE BEARD
MOOD

Reactions: 1

It probably is complete bullshit but for fantasy purposes Iā€™m going to buy it. The bit about great head jesussssss Iā€™m dead šŸ˜

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6

I'll need to experience it myself to let you know whether this is true or not. I'll make that sacrifice šŸ˜‡

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I'm going to pretend I believe it but unfortunately I think it's bullshit because it looks like the person who said it deleted the posts (or if it's still there I can't find it anymore) :cry::cry::cry::cry:

FFS NO WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
I can still see them but Iā€™m guessing LA opts out of google searches or something! Itā€™s page 153 of the wags 5.0 thread

probs codswallop but a girl can dream šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.