Ben Chilwell #12 50% lovely, 50% cringe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s like watching chelsea 😭
I’m upset we’ve not gotten to see Ben. Hoping he can get more minutes back at Chelsea so he can get himself on that plane to Qatar 🤞
6 mins at end wouldn’t of done any harm same as Jordan Southgate won’t take shaw or maguire if it’s insane

Ben actually wasted a whole week and was warming up whole time blesss him

I think Ben will make World Cup and not Trent fact Ben was warming up until luke shaw and trippier was warming up to replace james and didn’t get on makes me think that’s the plan don’t forget Ben made the squad list and Trent didn’t

He was going to go in until luke scored which is why he didn’t and understandable luke deserved to stay on after that

But yeah it depends if Pottor will play him also

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
We really need to get a thread name sorted out so we can make a new one. Has anyone got any suggestions?

Reactions: 3
I cant believe i fell asleep right before the game went on fire i blame the candles and southgate for not subbing ben😂 mason and kai saved today

• Haha
We really need to get a thread name sorted out so we can make a new one. Has anyone got any suggestions?
Soz I’m on holiday so can’t do I’m afraid and also no idea what’s happened the last 10 pages but how about something like Bens back balling or Chilly’s back playing the field (with a ball) 🤷🏻‍♀️
soz these are rubbish hope someone can do the thread 🙌🏼

• Heart
I’m the worst when it comes to thread names. I have no creativity what so ever 😂

4DB26F3E-975A-4046-A074-57FC8C27365E.jpeg

He looks so good 😍
Looks like they went out after the game last night 🤔

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
I’m the worst when it comes to thread names. I have no creativity what so ever 😂

View attachment 1608579
He looks so good 😍
Looks like they went out after the game last night 🤔
He deffo deserved it after a week of training for nothing 🤣🤣🤣 he looks good

The guy he was with tagged him in photo they went to there usual place 🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
He deffo deserved it after a week of training for nothing 🤣🤣🤣 he looks good

The guy he was with tagged him in photo they went to there usual place 🤣🤣
Where did they go? I can’t see him tagged in anything with a location

Where did they go? I can’t see him tagged in anything with a location
That cirque de soil it’s on his story

Oh he deleted it maybe they told him too🤣

Makes sense they wouldn’t want loads of people knowI where him mason go clubbing lol

Maybe they both were in it why they deleted it too lol🤣

That cirque de soil it’s on his story

Oh he deleted it maybe they told him too🤣

Makes sense they wouldn’t want loads of people knowI where him mason go clubbing lol

Maybe they both were in it why they deleted it too lol🤣
Huh? What’s mason got to do with anything

Huh? What’s mason got to do with anything
They all went out after England last night was on some guys story but got deleted

Good for them though they deserve it

Does someone wanna make a thread in rubbish at them haha

They all went out after England last night was on some guys story but got deleted

Good for them though they deserve it

Does someone wanna make a thread in rubbish at them haha
Ah, what was actually on the stories

Reactions: 2
Who even said mason was there? Telling me no one screenshot this photo 🙄

Reactions: 2
Who even said mason was there? Telling me no one screenshot this photo 🙄
I know right!! Maybe I’m a psychopath but I’ll literally screenshot or screenrecord every photo and video of mason/Ben that’s on someone’s stories if I’m going to talk about it on here. I don’t think I’d ever come and mention anything without receipts

• Heart
No but @soph101x seems to be right - some Mason Tumblr are talking about it too.

Tell me again why they need bodyguards all the time when they’re clubbing. As if girls will throw themselves at them like Justin Bieber fans back in the day. 😭

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.