Ben Chilwell #12 50% lovely, 50% cringe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Probably end up being trippier i just see it Southgate is so nasty

Oooooh are they gonna eear the red kit??? Spicyyyy i wanna se him in it. If he doesnt come on i’ll be a witch and put a spell on Southgate like Pogba did for Mbappe Voodoo juju all kind of stuff

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I guess since Gareth isn’t going to put my favourite boys on the pitch I’m just going to have to cheer on my boys Kai, timo and rudi 🤷‍♀️

Edit: rudi isn’t even in the team and timo is on the bench. what is with these managers! 😭

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Southgate just called Luke shaw a super player he can’t even make United a squad he’s played 20 mins since july🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 6
I guess since Gareth isn’t going to put my favourite boys on the pitch I’m just going to have to cheer on my boys Kai, timo and rudi 🤷‍♀️

Edit: rudi isn’t even in the team and timo is on the bench. what is with these managers! 😭
Timo was very, very VERY bad in the last game. Also at Leipzig 🙁 idk but the move to Chelsea did nothing for him

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 2
Just seen something on tumblr from one of the Wembley spectators stating that as the boys walked out on to the pitch to do their pre-walk around no one cheered... its not the team they are not cheering... all the spectators had gone to sleep after seeing who Southgate had picked to open...
:sleep:

• Wow
Southgate just called Luke shaw a super player he can’t even make United a squad he’s played 20 mins since july🤣🤣🤣🤣
The man is coming from another dimension or we are watching the wrong united

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Ok... We are all ready in the house to get behind the team whatever🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 ... lets hope Mase and Chilly get a look in...🤞

Reactions: 4

Everyone’s on bens side it’s great

The commentators then we have Luke and saka for that left hand Ben is so discrepects it’s insane

🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Just seen Alex story so his family are there he deserves something but I see trippier coming on than Ben

• Sad
  • Wow
Very quiet isn’t it?

@fernly our boy is being a bad boy! #Reece
Ohhhh what’s our boy up to? I know it’s irrelevant now but have u seen his little sister i thought it was his cousin or sth they are cutest family chelsea should give the parents a prize😂 #theincredibles luv them

I love the pink hair but he should go back to this hair❤❤🤩 reece ben collaboration on the pitch needed right now

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.