Ben Chilwell #12 50% lovely, 50% cringe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I heard chelsea played really bad as a team today. I only saw gallagher, kepa , silva and reece appréciations😭😭 some people are slandering ben for his passing. People forget he has just came back from a BIG SERIOUS injury😭 that injury ends careers he is doing just fine considering he has never played full 90 minutes until today.
Mason will show his class soon. He is very talented. I believe in him
Fans just don’t have patience it’s really annoying they just expect him to bounce back straight away he literally had operation couldnt Walk for weeks and recovery and only played his first 90 mins today that’s still amazing achievement in less than one year

He had his operation on like 30 th December he’s doing fine

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I’m watching bits of the chelsea game now and he didn’t play great, no one did tbh. Chelsea fans will be moaning about him today but will love him again in a few weeks time when he scores, that’s just how football fans are unfortunately. An ACL injury is one of the most serious injuries you can get, it took VVD a while to get back into things last season after his ACL injury and he’s considered one of the best in the world, so it will just take time. I don’t think he was awful but definitely a bit rusty, at least he has an excuse though unlike the others 😂

• Heart

Awwww

I’m watching bits of the chelsea game now and he didn’t play great, no one did tbh. Chelsea fans will be moaning about him today but will love him again in a few weeks time when he scores, that’s just how football fans are. An ACL injury is one of the worst injuries you can get, it took VVD a while to get back into things last season after his ACL injury and he’s considered one of the best in the world, so it will just take time.
Yeah literally it probably will take him this whole season to feel okay again or few months he just needs to play more and get more confidence

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I HAVE A CRUSH ON THIS GUY thankssss potter for appreciating him
So nice to see a manager be like this with Ben the praise is so nice

And people are still giving him hate under that tweet even after his manager speaking out

I just thought potter deffo watched about Southgate said on Friday he hasn’t played a whole 90 mins and the comments yesterday were aimed at Southgate lol and to play him 90 mins today

Pottor seems nice guy

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
When you think that no other premiership team this season has had to face such a weird/political change of owners and then manager (v suddenly), disputes etc etc.. I am going down the big positive that considering all that, the team play today was good. Some silly misses but seen worse. And so happy Chilwell had a full game 😊. I have good feels for this season for Chelsea, the team and Potter who seems pretty decent. And hey they won!! Yes Mason and Chilwell got hate on twitter - they always do but we ignore :sneaky: as they will love them again when they score/assist. Happy Saturday night all! Hope you all have a good one.

• Heart
Maybe something like Ben Chilwell #13 Ctrl Post Delete
Ooooh I like this!! I’m happy to go with this if everyone likes it too
I can make the new thread if you guys want but I don’t have it in me to read back this thread to remind myself of what’s happened since July so the recap will be short

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Ooooh I like this!! I’m happy to go with this if everyone likes it too
I can make the new thread if you guys want but I don’t have it in me to read back this thread to remind myself of what’s happened since July so the recap will be short
Go for it anything better than nothing

Reactions: 2
Go for it anything better than nothing
Ok I’ll be a few minutes but I’ll make it just now

Last edited:
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.