Ben Chilwell #12 50% lovely, 50% cringe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ohhhh what’s our boy up to? I know it’s irrelevant now but have u seen his little sister i thought it was his cousin or sth they are cutest family chelsea should give the parents a prize😂 #theincredibles luv them

I love the pink hair but he should go back to this hair❤❤🤩 reece ben collaboration on the pitch needed right now
Ngl I was never a fan of the frosted tips 🙈
Game is boring so defensive waste all the attacking talent
Didn’t think there was a team out there that was more boring to watch than the Chelsea team but then Gareth presented the England national team 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Ngl I was never a fan of the frosted tips 🙈

Didn’t think there was a team out there that was more boring to watch than the Chelsea team but then Gareth presented the England national team 😂
Literally imagine bens runs in this exciting football

• Haha
I feel sick sick sick and it’s all because of Garethh
If I was Gareth I would take Reece of he looks exhausted play trippier and put Ben on lb take shaw off make it fair but Southgate is idiot

Ben is warming up!! Someone I know posted it on twitterrr

They sent me a video of him warming up

• Wow
Reactions: 5
If I was Gareth I would take Reece of he looks exhausted play trippier and put Ben on lb take shaw off make it fair but Southgate is idiot

Ben is warming up!! Someone I know posted it on twitterrr
Ohhh i’m just turning on my tv

• Haha
Can someone make a new thread please? 🙈 The “time for a new thread” triggers me 💀😅

Game = no creativity, no self-confidence, no stability.. from both teams. What a bore!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
England is swimming.. 🫠
But Mason looks phenomenal in red! 🥵

Edit: bleeping Shaw..

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.