Ben Chilwell #12 50% lovely, 50% cringe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No but @soph101x seems to be right - some Mason Tumblr are talking about it too.
Based purely on the fact that he apparently followed someone (a sportsperson) at 3am, which is creepy enough to have noticed as it is and doesn’t exactly mean anything at all 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I understand nothing from the mason thing i am still in love with the photo ben posted sorry😂 need more photos like that😭 he should doit frequently

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
Based purely on the fact that he apparently followed someone (a sportsperson) at 3am, which is creepy enough to have noticed as it is and doesn’t exactly mean anything at all 🤣
You see, you know more than me 🤷🏼‍♀️ I only read that he went clubbing with Ben, could be true or not. 😅 It’s not that deep though. I only wish we had some more pics of them (or only Ben - whatever). Ben looked great 🥵

• Heart
Reactions: 1
You see, you know more than me 🤷🏼‍♀️ I only read that he went clubbing with Ben, could be true or not. 😅 It’s not that deep though. I only wish we had some more pics of them (or only Ben - whatever). Ben looked great 🥵
Yeah that’s what I want, outfit photos!

Reactions: 2
What are these boys doing to us today😂
It’s because Mercury is in retrograde!! 🤪 Don’t even know what that means.

Someone seen the letter Cartias friend has written to her?👀

She called her boyfriend too whats she up to?😂 is ben letting her down? Nothing new😩
“Don’t let anyone dim your light” + “[..] and that’s what makes finding the one so much harder. But they’re out there so don’t give up” 👀👀👀

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
that’s Ben partying at the cirque club last night, I don’t know who else was there but it doesn’t seem far fetched that Mason was there as well. That’s the place they’ve both been papped a few months back and it’s not a crime to go out and party 😂

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Just caught up on everything, so sad he didn’t get to play

It’s because Mercury is in retrograde!! 🤪 Don’t even know what that means.

Someone seen the letter Cartias friend has written to her?👀

“Don’t let anyone dim your light” + “[..] and that’s what makes finding the one so much harder. But they’re out there so don’t give up” 👀👀👀
uh oh, looks like he’s benched another girl 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Guys do you think somethings going on with his 🧠 again because he has been so quiet last few months and lots of coaches have been protecting him

And they work for daily mail

This guy said chilly isn’t up to it makes you think they know something we don’t we know he struggles with his mh

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Ben Chilwell #13 - being tacky af (as per usual) ? 🤡😅

Never understood the fun of lifting those damn Dom Pérignon bottles around 🤷🏼‍♀️
It’s meaningless isnt it always found it so tacky and meaningless. Classic clubber footballer behaviour from ben 🤣

No but @soph101x seems to be right - some Mason Tumblr are talking about it too.
I’m not saying mason wasn’t there because we in fact don’t actually know but I wouldn’t use tumblr as a reliable source. They just make things up as they go along lol 3+3=17 in their world by the looks of things 😂 I think they just pull all their information out their arses then send it as an anon and they all believe each other 🙄

What I am nervous about is Southgate puts him in the team but it’s just a repeat of the Euros. I’m in two minds about if I want him in the team..

What did that daily mail guy even mean by “there’s something strange going on with him” like what kind of strange

Reactions: 5
I hope it’s not something about ben’s appetite or mental situation. I hope he meant the meaningless behavior of southgate towards ben maybe the journalists think ben has a problem because of this situation that stems from southgate -him not getting any minute etc.
@pradabear99 yes that possibility makes me nervous too, but he should definitely be on that plane. If he cannot make it that would be so harsh for him. At least he can be with his teammates, experience the atmosphere, wc memories etc. -he would tell his grandkids one day-
But is being on the bench for the entire thing and playing no minutes actually better than not getting called up at all? At least if he doesn’t get called up then it’ll be easier to accept than just being strung along not knowing if it’s even worth it

But is being on the bench for the entire thing and playing no minutes actually better than not getting called up at all? At least if he doesn’t get called up then it’ll be easier to accept than just being strung along not knowing if it’s even worth it
Yeah i think u are right i dont know how he is going to be affected by either ways. Maybe him not going at all is better for his career overall. He can focus on chelsea. It’s hard and i hope the best for him happens along the way for him. It’s always a pleasure to watch him.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.