Ben Chilwell #12 50% lovely, 50% cringe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Happy for Ben but Trent deserves better 🤮 Wishing he would be back in his messy era where he unfollowed the england social media accounts 😭
Southgate is really toxic and soon this may affect the team too like france 2010 squad. I was in primary school back them but i remember how whole team came together and tried to get rid of the manager😂😂😂 they even went on strike. It was a circus. Well the players were toxic in that team too😂😂😂 england players are so nice to do that they would never do it but it’s sad to see trent like this:( all these world class players but he doesnt know how to use them. Doesnt even consider using some of them.

Reactions: 4
Southgate is really toxic and soon this may affect the team too like france 2010 squad. I was in primary school back them but i remember how whole team came together and tried to get rid of the manager😂😂😂 they even went on strike. It was a circus. Well the players were toxic in that team too😂😂😂 england players are so nice to do that they would never do it but it’s sad to see trent like this:( all these world class players but he doesnt know how to use them. Doesnt even consider using some of them.
Yeah I feel like he has lost some players apart from his faves shaw maguire Kane Sterling fact they havnt won a game in like 5 matches tooo he really is bad manager favourites only with him I feel a lot don’t like him deep down

We need a new thread🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Maybe by any chance if he scores tonight we can think of something😂😂 he is just plain boring maybe something about yesterday’s picture it was basically p*rn🔞 😂
Literally only had his vest on to whatever they call it! 🤣🤣🤣 yeah use that hahah

Reactions: 2
Literally only had his vest on to whatever they call it! 🤣🤣🤣 yeah use that hahah
He’s geting more and more boring and sometimes a little sl*tty he only has two moods. Managers let him play football please 😭 thats what he does the best.

• Haha
He’s geting more and more boring and sometimes a little sl*tty he only has two moods. Managers let him play football please 😭 thats what he does the best.
Ben Chilwell - boring & slutty? 🤡😂

Who’s gonna watch the game later? :)

• Heart
Reactions: 3

He’s made the press makes me think he might get some mins off the bench I do see trippier starting

• Wow

Omg!!

Maguire and Luke both starting Southgates favourites as usual 🤣🤣🤣 no mins for them both all season both on sheet lol

Favourites football club

Last edited:

Omg!!

Maguire and Luke both starting Southgates favourites as usual 🤣🤣🤣 no mins for them both all season both on sheet lol

Favourites football club
Is Gareth really expecting me to watch when my faves mase and Ben are on the bench? 😭 I’m not a big fan of a midfield 2 with wingbacks alongside them. Maybe that’s because I prefer mason in the midfield but he only plays well there in a midfield 3 🤷‍♀️
ngl girlies I’m really wanting Tommy T for England manager now. If anyone is going to bring it home it’s him

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.