Ben Chilwell #12 50% lovely, 50% cringe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He is! But I’m that picture there’s no ✌🏻 or🖕🏻- very happy about that 😅
Hahaha sometimes when he doesn’t do that he put his hands in his pockets to stop himself from ✌🏻👍🤣🤣🤣🤣

The day he settles down no one will believe him bc he’s a playboy lol but I don’t see him a jack type to cheat so but least chilly is single

Reactions: 1
The day he settles down no one will believe him bc he’s a playboy lol but I don’t see him a jack type to cheat so but least chilly is single
Honestly I think 99% of them cheat. And I don’t think Ben’s in the 1% 🙈

But I really want to see how he will act if he’s in a relationship! Wasn’t around when he was with Joana. Will he post anything? Will he stop with his instagram harem? 🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Honestly I think 99% of them cheat. And I don’t think Ben’s in the 1% 🙈

But I really want to see how he will act if he’s in a relationship! Wasn’t around when he was with Joana. Will he post anything? Will he stop with his instagram harem? 🧐
I see him being private I doubt he would post her he doesn’t post his private life which is good because amount of hate they get as footballers

The amount of people that want chilly to play is so funny but we all know trippier is going to play there tomorrow hahahahahaha

Wonder when this is seen Harvey vales on Instagram he did it but nice to see him get some recognition

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Not sure if this has already been talked about but someone posted that photo that fatherkels posted that was maybe her on a date with Ben
They even tagged tattle in the hashtags 😂 so hello since you’re probably seeing this thanks for the post 👋
That’s the one! Turned my phone upside down and it really does look like Ben doesn’t it
Why did they post on tumble tagged as tattle instead of just making a tattle account and posting it here 😭

Reactions: 6
Guys chilly made the bench tonight at least !

Trent getting the chilly euro treatment

Last edited:
  • Sad
Guys chilly made the bench tonight at least !

Trent getting the chilly euro treatment
Tomori is out too? Oh southgate you will be dealt with...
I was so happy for him wtf is this man doing with my favorite players. Trent is one of his victims along with Ben, Sancho and now Fikayo😭 at least ben isgonna see his german broskis tonight 🥳

• Heart
Tomori is out too? Oh southgate you will be dealt with...
I was so happy for him wtf is this man doing with my favorite players. Trent is one of his victims along with Ben, Sancho and now Fikayo😭 at least ben isgonna see his german broskis tonight 🥳
At least Southgate included ben in match day squad tonight wasn’t an idiot and excluded him but treatment of trent and tomori is bad!

And yeah reunited with Toni timo kai

People arnt happy about tomori but Southgate won’t play him because maguire is his favourite boy

• Heart
At least Southgate included ben in match day squad tonight wasn’t an idiot and excluded him but treatment of trent and tomori is bad!

And yeah reunited with Toni timo kai

People arnt happy about tomori but Southgate won’t play him because maguire is his favourite boy
Fikayo shouldnt have been ditched by chelsea last year but he made the right decision. He won the serie A in his first year🤩 He is such a good defender😍 happy about ben hope he plays inshould watch germany and england games are big🤩 and if he plays that would be better

Couldnt agree more and serie a is all about defense😅

Last edited:
Fikayo shouldnt have been ditched by chelsea last year but he made the right decision. He won the serie A in his first year🤩 He is such a good defender😍 happy about ben hope he plays inshould watch germany and england games are big🤩 and if he plays that would be better
Ysah let’s see hope he gets subbed on I see trippier starting though

🤣🤣🤣

Trent being excluded from both games he deffo won’t make World Cup then it’s 26 squad not 28 aswell same as euros

And Kalvin Phillips probably won’t make it either but at least Ben has made the match day squad today

Reactions: 6

🤣🤣🤣

Trent being excluded from both games he deffo won’t make World Cup then it’s 26 squad not 28 aswell same as euros

And Kalvin Phillips probably won’t make it either but at least Ben has made the match day squad today
Happy for Ben but Trent deserves better 🤮 Wishing he would be back in his messy era where he unfollowed the england social media accounts 😭

• Haha
Trent did.
Omggg as if but I don’t blame him with the treatment he gets but he ain’t the only one that gets the treatment but Southgate will be gone after World Cup anyways and probably a lot are a happy about that

Reactions: 1
Omggg as if but I don’t blame him with the treatment he gets but he ain’t the only one that gets the treatment but Southgate will be gone after World Cup anyways and probably a lot are a happy about that
It was a while ago and he’s refollowed them now, I think it was when Southgate dropped him back in 2020 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.