Ben Chilwell #12 50% lovely, 50% cringe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Omg so loudddd
Well this is abuse or bullying? he didn’t leave leicester on bad terms right? Why do they do this? Is it because they thought he was gonna be the next captain? They can stay mad because they have 1 point as for now.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Well this is abuse or bullying? he didn’t leave leicester on bad terms right? Why do they do this? Is it because they thought he was gonna be the next captain? They can stay mad because they have 1 point as for now.
He scored against them & celebrated it.. (I don’t really see an issue here but most fans do 🤷🏼‍♀️). Idk what happend before that, didn’t follow him back then. They got a big, big sum for his transfers to Chelsea so.. can’t really complain? But that’s football banter I guess?

I thinks it’s incredibly mean giving the fact he struggled mentally because of not playing etc.

Also: I would probably cry instantly 🫣😭

• Sad
No way is Ben following Kate Beckinsale AGAIN 😭😭😭 Help, I’m getting second hand embarrassment 😭 why is he doing this?
Also her - she 100% unfollowed him when he unfollowed her & now she’s following him again.. she’s what? 50? EMBARRASSING 😭

• Haha
No way is Ben following Kate Beckinsale AGAIN 😭😭😭 Help, I’m getting second hand embarrassment 😭 why is he doing this?
Also her - she 100% unfollowed him when he unfollowed her & now she’s following him again.. she’s what? 50? EMBARRASSING 😭
I mean she did date Pete davidson so wouldn’t even surprise me if they were doing anything 😆

• Haha
He never ceases to amaze us. he follows and unfollows same girls all the time and if you told me kate beckinsale would hop on the chilly train i would have never believed you. Now she is following him too😂 i want to know whats going on between these two

• Haha
Reactions: 5
50 whatttt double his age😂

Reactions: 3
I mean she did date Pete davidson so wouldn’t even surprise me if they were doing anything 😆
That was 100% a PR relationship. Still have nightmares of their kissing photos.. 🤢 Again: EMBARRASSING

He never ceases to amaze us. he follows and unfollows same girls all the time and if you told me kate beckinsale would hop on the chilly train i would have never believed you. Now she is following him too😂 i want to know whats going on between these two
He followed her months ago & she did follow him too. He unfollowed her & then she unfollowed him. Tbh.. what is Kate Beckinsale REALLY doing? I know form "Underworld".. and that was hardly Oscar worthy lol. She's a nobody who looks STUNNING. Bet she loves the attention from 25 something footballers.

Reactions: 5
That was 100% a PR relationship. Still have nightmares of their kissing photos.. 🤢 Again: EMBARRASSING

He followed her months ago & she did follow him too. He unfollowed her & then she unfollowed him. Tbh.. what is Kate Beckinsale REALLY doing? I know form "Underworld".. and that was hardly Oscar worthy lol. She's a nobody who looks STUNNING. Bet she loves the attention from 25 something footballers.
I hate to be the one saying this but young men have this weird obsession with 2000s stars like her -what do they call it? Kink, fantasy, milf etc.- and I’m afraid ben is one of them ewww 😂🤢 and also i remember her from Click and Emma i liked them both but havent seen anything from her since

I hate to be the one saying this but young men have this weird obsession with 2000s stars like her and I’m afraid ben is one of them ewww 😂 and also i remember her from Click and Emma i liked them both but havent seen anything from her since
Oh god Adam Sandler.. another one who's so so SO overrated and obnoxious.
He can have a crush on Alicia Silverstone (Clueless 💕💕💕) and I would be okay with it 🤡😂

Do you guys think they met at all? 😅

• Haha
I think they met 100% because he either follows people he already met or wants to meet so bad😂 and she is living in london. Ughh i like rachel mcadams and halle berry so much adam sandler is goat😂
Pretty sure they’re connected through that vas j Morgan guy

• Wow
Pretty sure they’re connected through that vas j Morgan guy
Is he like starino? LOLLL Kate Beckinsale was dating this comedian jack whitehall? And please go check the guy he is looking like ben😂 and ben follows the guy. Another love hexagon from ben.

Last edited:
  • Sick
388FD358-5506-471A-BB91-7EE7AED19985.jpeg

If I see a pic with Ben & Kate like this I’m moving back to the Leon Goretzka train. INSTANTLY. At least he never disappoints cause he’s in a PRIVATE long-time relationship 😭

*He’s also VERY loud against racism, homophobia & anti-semitism - he’s awesome. 🫣 “No football for facists”:
9555DD7B-1093-4D3D-B37E-C952372CFE46.jpeg

And incredibly hot.

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 2
View attachment 1535084

If I see a pic with Ben & Kate like this I’m moving back to the Leon Goretzka train. INSTANTLY. At least he never disappointed cause he’s in a PRIVATE long-time relationship 😭
Ewwwww naaaah what is this

i wish i can wash my eyes with soap🧼 I remember when he waa datin with ariana people used to say he had a bde -big dck energy- i think thats the reason why most women choose him😂 I watch snl sketches but i dont like this guy at all now i will never look at him again the same way.

Reactions: 2
Ewwwww naaaah what is this

i wish i can wash my eyes with soap🧼 I remember when he waa datin with ariana people used to say he had a bde -big dck energy- i think thats the reason why most women choose him😂 I watch snl sketches but i dont like this guy at all now i will never look at him again the same way.
I think he’s funny so women like him (I personally don’t like his SNL sketches at all - I miss Bill Hader 🥲)
I think half of his relationships were for PR but obviously I don’t know the truth 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I think he’s funny so women like him (I personally don’t like his SNL sketches at all - I miss Bill Hader 🥲)
I think half of his relationships were for PR but obviously I don’t know the truth 🤷🏼‍♀️
Ahhh😍 oldies are the best i watch old ones bill hader, jason sudeikis, larry david etc but pete is not funny imo he has this weird energy and people love that. Im afraid any female should beware ben he is like the weird kin who hits on everyone literally everyone at weddings.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.