Ben Chilwell #12 50% lovely, 50% cringe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

The way it looked like chilly touched his hair🤣 still can’t believe he got 3 mins

Reactions: 4
Wait what’s going on with Ben and Kate beckinsale? Have they been together in the past?

Reactions: 1
Wait what’s going on with Ben and Kate beckinsale? Have they been together in the past?
So far just the same old/boring/cringe follow and unfollow bull💩...
I mean she's literally 49 and he's 25 but they're still acting like they're 15 💀

Reactions: 3
Is he like starino? LOLLL Kate Beckinsale was dating this comedian jack whitehall? And please go check the guy he is looking like ben😂 and ben follows the guy. Another love hexagon from ben.
the funny thing is kate's daughter is the same age as ben
FS6W4S5WIAEGIF0.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 7
southampton tomorrow Don’t think he will start though but let’s hope he gets some mins off the bench🤞🏻

I do not understand why he is left on the bench.
Chelsea form dipped after he got injured the team needs him

I do not understand why he is left on the bench.
Chelsea form dipped after he got injured the team needs him
They need someone who finds the goal on the pitch lol
Meanwhile Werner is scoring a hat-trick 😎

• Haha
Reactions: 4
He came on and i would say he wasn’t the worst player deffo needs more match fitness but looks a lot better dont no why Thomas benched him like him and mason had good connection down that side last year

View attachment 1541332
I haven’t seen the game but at least i know he looked good😂 Tbh i still believe he will be the first choice if he can find his form again. Cucu can do the defense+ crosses and links passing quick and wise(la masia🤷🏻‍♀️) but there is something different about ben the ben i used to watch. I haven’t been able to watch him properly thank thomass🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ Ps: the hair
Yeah deffo Ben is better in final 3rd than cucu he played 25 mins today which is better

Reactions: 2
Literally he goes through phases of uploading pics few days in a row then goes missing for months🤣
Ohh fucc i just thought he posted a cute ig story it turned out to be a pr package. Ben we don’t want to see your shoes, we want to see your face😭
-converses are cute tho🙇🏻‍♀️-

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Ohh fucc i just thought he posted a cute ig story it turned out to be a pr package. Ben we don’t want to see your shoes, we want to see your face😭
-converses are cute tho🙇🏻‍♀️-
He probably has nothing to post either lol like he isn’t playing much football either at minute

And chelsea arnt winning games either

Chelsea signing players on deadline day when they had months lol is so funny looks like there panic buying to lol also let billy go when other day Thomas said he had no midfielders 🥴

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.