Ben Chilwell #12 50% lovely, 50% cringe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Apprently he’s gonna start tomorrow bc that other guy got a red card! Let’s pray for a goal🤞🏻

He has such a great voice would make a a great pundit one day
Ooohhh my he is???? I will FINALLY watch him properly in months😍 hope we’ll see a chilly masterclass🤞🏼 like the last leicester game he played 🥵

Reactions: 3
Ooohhh my he is???? I will FINALLY watch him properly in months😍 hope we’ll see a chilly masterclass🤞🏼 like the last leicester game he played 🥵
It’s all over twitter that he maybe will! Tuchel has no choice cos the guy got a red I think he will do well number one is Leicester he plays so good against them he just needs to score to shut all haters up and gain some more confidence

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Feels like the start of last season when TT didn’t play him despite being fit - “Wasn’t ready mentally”… maybe that’s why Ben says in every interview that he’s mentally fit 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Feels like the start of last season when TT didn’t play him despite being fit - “Wasn’t ready mentally”… maybe that’s why Ben says in every interview that he’s mentally fit 🙄
It’s always same some agenda I know he’s coming back from long injury but without playing some mins he ain’t gonna get better literally he says it every single interview he just wants to play

Also when chilly plays he plays with energy like that 15 mins last week like what the game needed like he literally wants to be there

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
It’s always same some agenda I know he’s coming back from long injury but without playing some mins he ain’t gonna get better literally he says it every single interview he just wants to play

Also when chilly plays he plays with energy like that 15 mins last week like what the game needed like he literally wants to be there

Plus he turns into a beast against leicester he loves messing with those leicester supportérs loll😂 if i was tuchel i would play ben just for this

Plus he turns into a beast against leicester he loves messing with those leicester supportérs loll😂 if i was tuchel i would play ben just for this
Did you hear what they were shouting at him “Ben chilwell is always on the bench” and he was giving it all back with clapping apprantly

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
He’s never gonna be ready if he doesn’t get played but apprently he didn’t get subbed on earlier cos the score was 2-1 and cucu was doing those key passes 💀 but mentally might of helped him lol to least get 3 mins rather than nothing but he was warming up since before half time to!

It must be annoying though he’s training every single day and hardly getting much but hopefully he will soon

He’s never gonna be ready if he doesn’t get played but apprently he didn’t get subbed on earlier cos the score was 2-1 and cucu was doing those key passes 💀 but mentally might of helped him lol to least get 3 mins rather than nothing but he was warming up since before half time to!

It must be annoying though he’s training every single day and hardly getting much but hopefully he will soon
Haven’t watched it so can’t really comment on this issue. Also I get that you should play players that help the team more (as you said Cucu was good again) buuuut I’m not a Chelsea supporter so I only care about Ben haha 🙈😂

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Haven’t watched it so can’t really comment on this issue. Also I get that you should play players that help the team more (as you said Cucu was good again) buuuut I’m not a Chelsea supporter so I only care about Ben haha 🙈😂
Yeah maybe he just deserved more than 3 mins like maybe 15 or something like he’s trained hard all week just for 3 mins

Even the gel on his hair left. Got tired of tuchel and didn’t want to wait until the end of the game. Next time i want to see ben at least for a solid 45 minutes 🥺

• Sad
Even the gel on his hair left. Got tired of tuchel and didn’t want to wait until the end of the game. Next time i want to see ben at least for a solid 45 minutes 🥺
Don’t see it happening atall cucu is deffo rated right now probably going to so hard to get back in

Have you seen the videos on tik tok of them chanting at Ben and Ben pointed to his tattoo of champions league I’m laughing so much
I just saw it
They were chanting did you cry at wembley😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Btw cucurella was the reason koulibaly sent off last week... and people say gallagher seen a red card because of cucu

We can see chilly come back next week if tuchel is brave enough... All these mistakes are not a good sign
Just don’t see it happening like he has 2 assists in 3 games I thought when Ben is totally fit he would be starting and he would move to Lcb but I can’t see it happening either Ben would need to score more or assist to be starting again

You could see when Ben went on how much he wanted it though it must suck to train all week just for 3 mins where you can’t even show yourself

Looks happy though

Outside Stanford bridge seems so chaos

Last edited:
  • Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.