Ben Chilwell #12 50% lovely, 50% cringe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“and she likes the fact that he’s younger than her” - 🚩🚩🚩
Female DiCaprio but without the talent. Isn’t Leo one of Bens favourite actors? 💀
I think it's Jeremy Piven, the "nice guy" (or something like that as he wrote himself when he posted that photo with him) 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 3
I think it's Jeremy Piven, the "nice guy" (or something like that as he wrote himself when he posted that photo with him) 🤢
I cant. I cannot keep up with him. Disgusting. Thanks ben i learned many new things today🤮🤮

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Oh noo Livyyyyy… I deleted the memories of that post 🤢
Piven is a whole new level (8 woman accuse him of sexual abuse!) - I wonder if someone told him that and he deleted the post because of it 🧐

• Sad
Piven is a whole new level (8 woman accuse him of sexual abuse!) - I wonder if someone told him that and he deleted the post because of it 🧐
Sameeee. And the saddest part I dont think its a coincidence anymore he attracts these people because he doesn’t care maybe he is like them

• Sad
Probably he read the comments, because he posted and followed him but after minutes he deleted and unfollowed. But Harvey still has a photo with him in one of his highlights🤢🤢🤢🤢

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Probably he read the comments, because he posted and followed him but after minutes he deleted and unfollowed. But Harvey still has a photo with him in one of his highlights🤢🤢🤢🤢
Yeah cause Harvey’s missing a few brain cells with his stupid “fashion” brand 🤷🏼‍♀️
#TeamAnish

• Haha
Yeah or he read here someone wrote it in here I remember I highly think his mates or management probably read these threads

he’s so quiet recently he didn’t even wish aspi a happy birthday today on his story I thought he would of because there so close!

Or his management told him to delete the post and told him about him they probably watch everything these footballers post

Yeah or he read here someone wrote it in here I remember I highly think his mates or management probably read these threads

he’s so quiet recently he didn’t even wish aspi a happy birthday today on his story I thought he would of because there so close!
Azpi is the nicest soul out there my ultimate football crush. He should’ve... azpi lov3s dearly him probably did in person -i hopeee- but after the mention of jeremy piven i had a flashback of all the previous incidents🤐I dont feel good😭

• Sad
Azpi is the nicest soul out there my ultimate football crush. He should’ve... azpi dearly lov3s him probably did in person -i hopeee- but after the mention of jeremy poven i had a flashback of all the previous incidents🤐I dont feel good😭
Yeah aspi and Ben seem close they always walk out in training videos and stuff aswell he seems so nice

• Heart
Guys remember that feature on insta when you could see everyone’s likes imagine that now 🤣🤣🤣🤣 they got rid of it cos it’s stalkerish It just came in my head but imagines bens😂

If he had a management he wouldn't post half of what he posts 😅😅😅😅
Nah true actually 😂

He used to post funny stories I miss that

I think he’s not posting anything because he wants to stay “clean” to get into the starting team again and avoid bad press at any cost. That’s why I highly doubt we will seen pictures out and about partying in the next few weeks (nothing wrong with it tbh). You know what the papers will write.. “Tuchel puts Chilwell on the bench because he partied too much” - or something like that.
I do think he’s still having fun (again - nothing wrong with it) but tries to not go out to the usual restaurants / clubs where paparazzis are already waiting for famous persons. There’s no way some reporters haven’t already noticed he followed Cartia and are waiting for the two of them to be seen together: “Mount & Chilwell - Love Triangle?” - Despite the fact that neither had any romantic intentions (??) with Cartia - we know they can make a story out of nothing.
Also he brings not as many clicks as Mason would but still brings a few so it’s a win-win situation if they can make a story about the two of them.

Maybe I should start a career as a S*n reporter. I would bring them clicks and probably many lawsuits lol.

I think he’s not posting anything because he wants to stay “clean” to get into the starting team again and avoid bad press at any cost. That’s why I highly doubt we will seen pictures out and about partying in the next few weeks (nothing wrong with it tbh). You know what the papers will write.. “Tuchel puts Chilwell on the bench because he partied too much” - or something like that.
I do think he’s still having fun (again - nothing wrong with it) but tries to not go out to the usual restaurants / clubs where paparazzis are already waiting for famous persons. There’s no way some reporters haven’t already noticed he followed Cartia and are waiting for the two of them to be seen together: “Mount & Chilwell - Love Triangle?” - Despite the fact that neither had any romantic intentions (??) with Cartia - we know they can make a story out of nothing.
Also he brings not as many clicks as Mason would but still brings a few so it’s a win-win situation if they can make a story about the two of them.

Maybe I should start a career as a S*n reporter. I would bring them clicks and probably many lawsuits lol.
Tbh I don't think the media is that interested in follows and likes. And normally he is only photographed when he's out with Mason, Jack and etc... I think he alone doesn't attract attention 😭

(Ofc I could be wrong but yeah)

Last edited:

Thought the same thing! He’s best to keep quite and just work hard with football because if he makes the press it doesn’t look good on club when he’s trying to get back in!

Tbh I don't think the media is that interested in follows and likes. And normally he is only photographed when he's out with Mason, Jack and etc... I think he alone doesn't attract attention 😭
Yeah he doesn’t attract attention unless he’s with some super star lol but yeh he can go out without getting papped if he’s just with his mates away from football not mason dele etc

Yeah and the managers hate the fact they make the press looks bad on them so it’s looks better for managers that he’s working hard not out etc making the press to get back into the team

He could also be feeling bit argg like he hasn’t had much mins either so is trying so hard too and this new guy has given him major competition who won’t get dropped for a while

(Ofc I could be wrong but yeah)
No you’re right, he’s not that famous. But I do think the combination of him & some other famous instagram person could bring clicks. Also I do think they keep track of likes and follows.. otherwise some of their articles wouldn’t make sense. He was never seen with Camilla (she only posted his house) but still they made an article about them.

No you’re right, he’s not that famous. But I do think the combination of him & some other famous instagram person could bring clicks. Also I do think they keep track of likes and follows.. otherwise some of their articles wouldn’t make sense. He was never seen with Camilla (she only posted his house) but still they made an article about them.
I think this article was posted just because Lewis' name was involved and I've read stuff about her/her pr team selling stories to sites (but ofc I'm not sure) 😭

That article of him and holly blew up from cheslea fans aswell he wasn’t with anyone then

Yeah it’s weird why would someone wanna sell stories over his personal life it’s so weirddddd

That article of him and holly blew up from cheslea fans aswell he wasn’t with anyone then

Yeah it’s weird why would someone wanna sell stories over his personal life it’s so weirddddd
This article came out because she is literally "famous" in America because honestly hardly anyone knows him there 😭

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.