Ben Chilwell #12 50% lovely, 50% cringe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

I’m sorry but I just watched this was on teitter and his mates even go to open training with him🤣🤣🤣 in the car

They go everywhere to funny

Reactions: 1
I swear they are like the little samples that comes with the actual product... we call them échantillon and bens friends are the dictionary meaning of this word.
HAHAHAHA I mean least there supportive but it’s funny

Reactions: 3

Why is he sitting like a grandpa😂 i could listen to his voice for an hour his voice is very soothing and he said it was easier than he expected mentally 🫂

• Heart

Why is he sitting like a grandpa😂 i could listen to his voice for an hour his voice is very soothing and he said it was easier than he expected mentally 🫂
Agree his voice is so 🥰🥰🥰
I want longer interviews with him 🥺

• Heart
Apprently he’s gonna start tomorrow bc that other guy got a red card! Let’s pray for a goal🤞🏻

He has such a great voice would make a a great pundit one day

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.