Ben Chilwell #12 50% lovely, 50% cringe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The arms, the sweat, the beard.. 🀀
The chest hair.. I’m obsessed 😩
C3DD97A3-8AAD-48FC-B2EB-80CFF6073240.png

And what is going on in his pants? πŸ‘€

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6

i love his ginger beard but his moustache is wild🀣 you want to kiss him but you cannot even find his lips and its like he’s not wearing anything underneath those shortsss
Don’t say that too loud or else he’s gonna shave it ALL off again 😭

Yes it looks.. ✨happy & freeβœ¨πŸ‘€πŸ‘€ πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Don’t say that too loud or else he’s gonna shave it ALL off again 😭

Yes it looks.. ✨happy & freeβœ¨πŸ‘€πŸ‘€ πŸ˜‚
I swear he grows his beard to maximum and recently he shaves it all off ! But it grows back quick but he must have an erge to

Also love the fact we’re living of crumbs of content we find on Twitter from ages ago because he never posts anything πŸ˜‚ but he’s working hard he was really good in last 15 mins of match

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Do you guys think think chilly will play against his old team this week he plays so good against them?or bench

wondering if to put him in my team fpl cos he plays so good against them

Reactions: 3
Do you guys think think chilly will play against his old team this week he plays so good against them?or bench

wondering if to put him in my team fpl cos he plays so good against them
I can’t see him starting tbh. Especially the way the season has gone so far we need all the points we can get and cucurella has started the season well I can’t see him being dropped. I he only reason I can see Ben starting is because kouibaly is suspended so maybe cucurella would be moved to lcb and Ben on lwb but who knows what to happen

Reactions: 3
I can’t see him starting tbh. Especially the way the season has gone so far we need all the points we can get and cucurella has started the season well I can’t see him being dropped. I he only reason I can see Ben starting is because kouibaly is suspended so maybe cucurella would be moved to lcb and Ben on lwb but who knows what to happen
I thought the exact same tbh!

Maybe more chance of him playing cos of that red but just have to see yeah!

And Thomas is really stubborn he doesn’t like to change things unless he has to!

Reactions: 1
I'm sorry for being so random but apparently Rice is now a dad?????
Maybe this is why West Ham have started so tit cos he’s up all night with the baby πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ
also if he is a cheating twit (which I’m praying he’s not) I’ll be devastated 😭

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.