Ben Chilwell #12 50% lovely, 50% cringe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cos they’re easyyy

All he has to do is pretend to be friends with her
Always amazed how loosely the term “friends” is used amongst those instagram influencers.
The amount of the word “like” beeing used is also melting some of my brain cells 😭 you’re a native speaker ffs

She’s right about having a laugh and feeling comfortable with each other though. And I can imagine Ben’s the perfect mixture (if you spent time alone with him obviously) between banging your brains out & making you laugh 😩😩😩

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Always amazed how loosely the term “friends” is used amongst those instagram influencers.

She’s right about having a laugh and feeling comfortable with each other though. And I can imagine Ben’s the perfect mixture (if you spent time alone with him obviously) between banging your brains out & making you laugh 😩😩😩
the ending of your reply.... i dont feel so good😫

• Haha
I'm sorry for being so random but apparently Rice is now a dad?????

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I'm sorry for being so random but apparently Rice is now a dad?????
Apparently so. Nothing has been confirmed by him or Lauren but he’s got a new tattoo that everyone apart from me can see it says “Jude rice”

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Apparently so. Nothing has been confirmed by him or Lauren but he’s got a new tattoo that everyone apart from me can see it says “Jude rice”
So you're telling me that he was far away from her, partying and apparently cheating on her (apparently because maybe they're not together anymore but STILL) when she could at any moment give birth to HIS child? Wow I really thought he was different. I feel sick...

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
So you're telling me that he was far away from her, partying and apparently cheating on her (apparently because maybe they're not together anymore but STILL) when she could at any moment give birth to HIS child? Wow I really thought he was different. I feel sick...
Yeah seems to be the case. She probably couldn’t go away cause she was so far along in her pregnancy so Declan seems to have decided it was appropriate for him to go away with the boys instead 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Yeah seems to be the case. She probably couldn’t go away cause she was so far along in her pregnancy so Declan seems to have decided it was appropriate for him to go away with the boys instead 🤦‍♀️
I can't even imagine how she felt after seeing those photos... Tbh I would never expect this from him

• Sad
Reactions: 2
That shocked me too.. Madders was also away and (probably?) cheating while Kennedy was pregnant.. but it’s James Maddison so no surprise there. 🤷🏼‍♀️

BUT I love that they seem to keep the child private & away from social media!

Omg imagine ben revealing his baby with a tattoo shoock 😧 Wild you are one wild man declan
😭😭😭 Probably naming the child ✨North Star✨ or some “fancy” new name 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Oh he went away on more party holidays after that one 😜

• Sick
  • Sad
That shocked me too.. Madders was also away and (probably?) cheating while Kennedy was pregnant.. but it’s James Maddison so no surprise there. 🤷🏼‍♀️
Well M*ddison was apparently spending his first Father's Day away from his own baby (and he apparently also spent her birthday away from her)... I mean ofc he can travel with his friends but I think they are two very important days to spend away from them.. But ok this is just my opinion 😅

Dirty doggg omg i guess none of these boys are to be trusted at least ben is single it’s all wild about them...
I mean if you want to live your life the way you want to at least be honest and stay single...

Reactions: 2
Well M*ddison was apparently spending his first Father's Day away from his own baby (and he apparently also spent her birthday away from her)... I mean ofc he can travel with his friends but I think they are two very important days to spend away from them.. But ok this is just my opinion 😅
I’m afraid ben is similar to maddrs in that case -not the cheating or baby part- about putting his ✨boys✨ first remember his answer in that video. He is annoying when he opens his mouth😂 thats why i like his looks and football his interviews are weird.

Reactions: 5
I’m afraid ben is similar to maddrs in that case -not the cheating or baby part- about putting his ✨boys✨ first remember his answer in that video. He is annoying when he opens his mouth😂 thats why i like his looks and football his interviews are weird.
I prefer when he doesn’t open his mouth because 1) he stays stupid stuff and 2) he’s had too much done to his teeth 😭

• Haha
Fun fact: In Germany we celebrate Father’s Day with a lot of alcohol and fathers and non fathers (🤡) are basically partying and drinking the whole day AWAY from family 😭 it’s also a public holiday (“Ascension Day”) so everybody has a free day to celebrate ✨fatherhood✨🤡
It’s always on Thursday so some even travel to Ibiza, Mallorca, Mykonos during the weekend 😅

• Wow
  • Heart
Fun fact: In Germany we celebrate Father’s Day with a lot of alcohol and fathers and non fathers (🤡) are basically partying and drinking the whole day AWAY from family 😭 it’s also a public holiday (“Ascension Day”) so everybody has a free day to celebrate ✨fatherhood✨🤡
It’s always on Thursday so some even travel to Ibiza, Mallorca, Mykonos during the weekend 😅
Well maybe he's German or he's living in Germany and nobody told me...😅

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.