Ben Chilwell #12 50% lovely, 50% cringe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hopefully he gets subbed on if they lead or something these are sorts games he needs mins there’s literally no chance he’s gonna make World Cup without getting any mins like this
Couldn’t care less about the World Cup lol. But I know he does 😕
Southgate is biased anyway so I wouldn’t get my hopes up high. Remember how he didn’t play one (!) minute at euro 2020? He was fully fit & played extremely well in that season. 🎶Southgate you’re the one🎶 - yeah right.

Anyway I hope he gets some minutes. He needs them.

Looking good!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Southgate is biased anyway so I wouldn’t get my hopes up high. Remember how he didn’t play one (!) minute at euro 2020? He was fully fit & played extremely well in that season. 🎶Southgate you’re the one🎶 - yeah right.

We will be out the world cup at the group stage anyway. We got lucky at the euros, the final proved that Southgate is tactically useless, too defensive. And nothing in the matches since suggests there is a plan B beyond just Southgate's favourites.

Reactions: 5
We will be out the world cup at the group stage anyway. We got lucky at the euros, the final proved that Southgate is tactically useless, too defensive. And nothing in the matches since suggests there is a plan B beyond just Southgate's favourites.
Yep hate him he only plays his favourites and doesn’t include any attacking players waste of attacking players careers with him has his favourites and won’t change it

Drinking red bull he must be getting some mins lol

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It’s because the coaches don’t risk anything anymore and play it safe. It’s just one game - either you win or you loose. Who cares if you loose 0:3 or 0:1? Risk everything and fight 🤷🏼‍♀️

FYI - I’m a pacifist lol

Reactions: 2
Yep hate him he only plays his favourites and doesn’t include any attacking players waste of attacking players careers with him has his favourites and won’t change it

Drinking red bull he must be getting some mins lol
I love reece and ben togetheeer💙 they always do this before games its a tradition now😂

• Heart
Reactions: 3

Looking good!
I think Ben will have some serious fomo if all his friends are at the World Cup having a great time and he’s not there
Finally someone who’s got the same opinion as me!! Gareth Southgate is not the guy everyone seems to think he is and England got lucky in the 2018 World Cup as well as the euros last year. They got easy routes. I’m sorry someone has to say it 🤷‍♀️

• Sad
Reactions: 6
I think Ben will have some serious fomo if all his friends are at the World Cup having a great time and he’s not there

Finally someone who’s got the same opinion as me!! Gareth Southgate is not the guy everyone seems to think he is and England got lucky in the 2018 World Cup as well as the euros last year. They got easy routes. I’m sorry someone has to say it 🤷‍♀️
He way to defensive and plays favourites not based on form he has no man management skills excludes people doesn’t make sure everyone gets mins he wastes attacking talent as long as his favourites on the pitch he doesn’t care

I said it when he got sacked by PSG, but we should get Pochettino in, even if it's just for the WC, can't do any worse than what Gareth is doing ATM.

Reactions: 2

Chilly would of scored that

Saw one like that against Norwich
I thought the same😔😔😔 but cucu could have scored that if he waited and calculated before shooting he was too quick. Ben would have done that🥲 and all these allusions and foreshadowing and ben didn’t start... i was so ready🥺 hope tuchel considers him for the second halfff and he shows his best version and they win and he becomes the man of the match 😩😩😩

He only played 15 mins but wow his confence is so better!! He crossed dribbled in box like massive improvement

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.