Below Deck ⚓️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah I’m listening to that podcast Kate just shared ... it’s really good!

Oh my god this is scandalous ... Kate is throwing everyone under the bus!! Apparently Malia and Ashton are massive coke heads 😂😂
And she reported Hannah’s PRESCRIBED meds?!?!? WOW... clean YOUR own front porch before you go talking about someone else’s.

🔹Hey Malia, dost thou protest too much?🔹

Reactions: 1
Thank god someone finally told Kate she’s not good at her job and is a bi*ch!!! Tanner is awful. Courtney only normal one.
I think Kate is fantastic at her job, when you compare her to Hannah and Jenna she goes all out. Yes she can be a witch but the Brush crew treated her disgustingly.

She’s from Zimbabwe! And I think she might have lived in Aus for a while, but I actually can’t remember on that one sorry 🥺 defo from Zimbabwe though!
Shes born and bred in Sydney....Bugs is south african.

Kate is a really good chief stew but she’s also a massive witch... But I’m so entertained by her.

Hannah is Australian, but her parents are from Zimbabwe, which is why she has the twang!

Reactions: 5
Oh god the way malia is sucking up to sandy is embarrassing. She has her comments turned off on her insta posts from all the abuse she was getting. Very conviniet how she and bugsy found so many issues with kiko while malias boyfriend was on route. Also Hannah had given up on her role and didn't care and who would blame her when they got bugsy back on board after she was so judgemental of her before and showing the whole boat her texts hours before bringing it to her attention. Sneaky sneaky witches

I’m on series 3, not liking Rocky so far, super annoying! And chef Leon is no match for Ben.

Reactions: 7
I’m watching Below Deck Med and have realised that Bugsy is a blonde Carly Rowena, Malia could be Alice Liveing and Hannah resembles Jennifer Lawerence! Now on season 5 so waiting for the drama between these 3 to unfold..

Reactions: 3
Ok I have just binged the first two seasons on Netflix is Hayu they only place to watch the rest ? We already have Netflix , Amazon prime and Disney plus so not super keen to pay the Hayu subscription as well !!

My husband pointed out Eddie reminds him of Michael J Fox 🦊

Ben definitely my favourite as well 😂
You can get a 30 day free trial on hayu

I’ve finished the original ones and Im now on s2 of Below Deck Med. I’m not loving it as much, tbh.

I don’t know what you all see in Chef Ben. Charming? I thought he swung from being an absolute gobshite to smarmy twit, calling everyone ‘baby’ 🤮. Add in the terrible hair and questionable clothing choices and I’m definitely ‘out’. I can only conclude you must go a bit nutty, trapped on those boats for 6 weeks and anything with a pulse starts to look good.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Looks like Eddie is back in the new series!!! Yes he was shity wih the whole Rocky situation but I always did like him.

Looks like Eddie is back in the new series!!! Yes he was shity wih the whole Rocky situation but I always did like him.
Yeah I’m on Series 4 and Kelley is not a good Bosun. Eddie was wrong with Rocky but he’s good at his job.

Reactions: 2
Yeah I’m on Series 4 and Kelley is not a good Bosun. Eddie was wrong with Rocky but he’s good at his job.
Yea I'm not conding that behaviour but I dont think he was in a good place and we have all done things out of character, luckily for us its not shown on TV.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.