Below Deck ⚓️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This has been bugging me ... is hannah Australian or South African? 🤣
She’s from Zimbabwe! And I think she might have lived in Aus for a while, but I actually can’t remember on that one sorry 🥺 defo from Zimbabwe though!

I’m on season two of Med. Hannah is sneaky and awful. I actually found the way she was with Malia and the stews quite creepy, all over them and flirting weirdly. She’s very manipulative and she’s a total liar.

Malia is also pissing me off messing with Adam and Wes.
Lauren is a twit, she’s sucking up so much to Hannah.
Bugs is lovely and I do actually think she’d be a better chief stew than Hannah.
I really liked Kate but she did become a bully in the end. The way she treated Caroline was awful.
God I love this show, I’m going to end up going over my free trial and paying another bloody tv subscription.

Reactions: 6
Ah I was going to give up on the new med season, but after last nights episode I really want to see malia and Tom crash and burn 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Ah I was going to give up on the new med season, but after last nights episode I really want to see malia and Tom crash and burn 😂😂
Feel the same. As soon as Hannah left I felt like I'm done. Plus Malia acting like she had no idea why it all happened and then sucking up to Sandy

Reactions: 9
Why’s this? I haven’t seen preview of next week
They seem to be arguing constantly, he has a massive fit about something...plus this week they were complaining about shell in their food and the lobster. Don't think he is as amazing as he makes out. Plus that temper tantrum at Bugsy. Bring back Kiko he was just soo lovely and nice

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I think I need to go back to watching all the episodes in one binge ... they drag it out so much!! We’ll still be waiting for Tom’s meltdown in 6 weeks time!

Reactions: 3
I’ve just listened to Hannah’s podcast, it’s not too bad! Just saw she’s setting up a business to train up yaughties

Reactions: 2
I thought Adam was a psycho in is first season, loved him in the second and then Sailinh Yacht confirmed to me he is a psycho 😆

Reactions: 7
Ah I’m listening to that podcast Kate just shared ... it’s really good!

Oh my god this is scandalous ... Kate is throwing everyone under the bus!! Apparently Malia and Ashton are massive coke heads 😂😂

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Ah I’m listening to that podcast Kate just shared ... it’s really good!

Oh my god this is scandalous ... Kate is throwing everyone under the bus!! Apparently Malia and Ashton are massive coke heads 😂😂
Omg I need to listen! What’s it called?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.