Below Deck ⚓️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it’s ridiculous how much the stews complain and I haven’t seen one efficient or competent chief stew - they’re all a mess and don’t know how to manage a team. I think the Captain should get involved more and tell them to step up properly. I would be pissed if I had paid that much and the service was tit.

Reactions: 3
I’ve binge watched them all in January and up to date with below deck in the end.
Loved Ben and Kate. I like Hannah for the drama.
Thought Kelley from season 2 and 4 was nice on the eye.
I didn’t like Bellow Deck sailing yacht, that was the worst season I’ve seen yet.

I’ve binge watched them all in January and up to date with below deck in the end.
That’s meant to say Below Deck in the Med 🙈

Reactions: 3
What were your thoughts on the last season of Below Deck? The one with the Bruh Crew.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.