Below Deck ⚓️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm half way through season 5 of med, wow, Hannah gone, kiko the chef gone, deckhand Pete is there somewhere, can't wait till reunion!!!
Pete doesn't come back at all because he posted something racist I think. They do mention it at reunion though

Reactions: 1
Omg to this season and Rachel! I've worked with some over ego chefs in the past but wow to do that to your team!
Can't really get in to this season as apart from Eddie I don't really care about any of them

Reactions: 2
Omg to this season and Rachel! I've worked with some over ego chefs in the past but wow to do that to your team!
Can't really get in to this season as apart from Eddie I don't really care about any of them
The lady has anger issues I think!
Yeah Love Eddie, the others are all pretty boring!
I’m so hoping they bring Ben in to replace Rachel!

Reactions: 4
The lady has anger issues I think!
Yeah Love Eddie, the others are all pretty boring!
I’m so hoping they bring Ben in to replace Rachel!
It was during main lockdown so I would be surprised if he was allowed to fly over esp as he was in America

I haven't really gotten into the new current season yet.. Going to wait till can watch them all at once. previous seasons, I loved Ben, and the girl from NZ, can't remember her name, but she was always sooo bubbly.

Omg just caught up! And was looking on Instagram to see what other people thought about the episode and I've seen a spoiler for a future episode and I am reeling!!!

I've finished the med season, now watching the yacht one cos I liked Adam, but he's really changed and not for the better, can't take to any of them, especially Jenna, the captain is lovely but too soft.

Reactions: 2
I can't get over how messy the staff quarters (and the staff) look ... if I was paying top dollar, I'd want everything perfect. The staff are also a little too casual ... I know it's a TV show, but still ...

I've finished the med season, now watching the yacht one cos I liked Adam, but he's really changed and not for the better, can't take to any of them, especially Jenna, the captain is lovely but too soft.
Adam and Jenna were vile!

Reactions: 4
Adam and Jenna were vile!
You are so right, never saw Jenna do any work, always bitchin in the kitchen with Adam!!

Have started the original series of below deck, season 1 ep 3 not available, just googled, something to do with strippers and trans?

It’s available on Netflix. I don’t remember it including anything riské or controversial though.

You are so right, never saw Jenna do any work, always bitchin in the kitchen with Adam!!

Have started the original series of below deck, season 1 ep 3 not available, just googled, something to do with strippers and trans?
Yea it’s available on Hayu but pretty much crass talk about a trans lady the guest bring back to the boat.

Yea it’s available on Hayu but pretty much crass talk about a trans lady the guest bring back to the boat.
I'm watching on hayu but not there!! Never mind, am enjoying it so far, that's my Xmas TV sorted :) (off topic, who's that in your Avi?l)

I'm watching on hayu but not there!! Never mind, am enjoying it so far, that's my Xmas TV sorted :) (off topic, who's that in your Avi?l)
Oh no they mustve taken it off fairly recently then as I had a rewatch a couple months back. It's Norma Desmond, Sunset Blvd, I had just watched it when I made my account haha

Oh no they mustve taken it off fairly recently then as I had a rewatch a couple months back. It's Norma Desmond, Sunset Blvd, I had just watched it when I made my account haha
No idea who Norma Desmond is, but you have a cool username too!! ( that makes me sound old !! )

• Haha
No idea who Norma Desmond is, but you have a cool username too!! ( that makes me sound old !! )
Shes a really cool character, she has cracking one liners!! Haha thanks, this has been my online username since I was a teenager, I'm late mid 30s now!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.