Below Deck ⚓️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Agreed. And IMO Rocky was a pain in the arse!
Yea she was very much crazy! I give Eddie a pass because we had never seen anything like that from him before and he’s pretty damn good at his job. Even Captain Lee was shocked and disappointed in him. It’s clear he regretted it, like I said before we have all done questionable things.

Reactions: 1
Yeah I think Jess lost her train of thought but was so stubborn she couldn’t back down! The next series of the normal one looks great, I’m so excited!!

So upset Kate’s not in the new series! But Eddie is back, loved him.

Reactions: 3
Snap! I was disappointed until I saw the promo! I think I was totally over this series of Med by the end of it... I don’t know if it’s because this is the first one I’ve watched weekly but it just seemed to drag on!

Reactions: 2
Am new to this series, just watched season one Mediterranean, wow lots of drama, looking like they change the crew every season? Shame, I'll miss Ben the chef, his food looked amazing!!

I started BD on Netflix after i finished selling sunset to fill a void and loved it, even got my boyfriend watching it with me. Lovedddd Ben, i read that him and Emily were together for a while, think she lived with him then they broke up but stayed friends, he wasn't following her on insta one time i checked then i checked again for some reason and he was following her.

Don’t like Eddie or any of the crew in the new one. Eddie seems very entitled and almost bully like to Shane.

I also can’t get over how tacky most of it is?! All the table decor and parties and crew stripping etc. So tasteless. The only thing worth the money seems to be the food!!

I find it so disgusting how some of the 'guests' treat the crew, you might have zillions of dollars, but good manners cost nout !!

Reactions: 8
I'm on season 4 and I can't cope with how unprofessional the deck crew are??

I'm half way through season 5 of med, wow, Hannah gone, kiko the chef gone, deckhand Pete is there somewhere, can't wait till reunion!!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.