Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CherryAcid

VIP Member
I binged it last year, I bloody love it!! I have such a weird crush on Chef Ben. Have you seen Below Deck Med?

• Wow
Reactions: 39

Blahblahahaaa77

VIP Member
Last nights episode of Med was the wildest … Lexi is actually insane, Matt is actually insane .. I can’t wait for next week 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15

roseturntupnose

If I walked past ben on the street I wouldn't look twice. So why am I majorly crushing over him on below deck 😍😍. Is it cos he can cook, is it his laugh, is it his accent? Cant cope with how much I fancy him 😂🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14

Bitofthebubbly

VIP Member
Soo glad to have found this thread! Been watching Below Deck on Netflix but they only have the first 4 seasons😫 will have to get Hayu to watch the rest. Currently on season 4. Love captain Lee and chef Ben is weirdly attractive, I think it’s his confidence and sense of humour. He’s also probably one of the only guys who talks to the women like actual humans rather than a potential shag. So that’s a plus, I also dig his 00’s wardrobe.

Really disappointed in Eddie in s3. The way he treated Rocky was vile. Rocky was crazy and annoying but she didn’t deserve that. I blow hot and cold with Kate, sometimes I think she’s hilarious and other times I think she’s a bitch. In the reunion episodes Rocky said kate was drinking wine from a mug, I believe it, I don’t think she’s as perfect as she makes out. How random that Kate is in a relationship with a woman this series, wonder if they’ll last.

Sorry, all this has probably been talked about to death but I wanted to say my bit😅

What makes me cringe about the show is when people are hooking up and you can hear the sex noises, can’t cope🙉

Off to read the rest of the thread to see what others think.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13

queenamber

VIP Member
Just jumping in to add that my favourite moment in Below Deck history was season 3 episode 5 of Below Deck Med. When Hannah questions Kacey's barista training on her CV and Kacey says... "yes, you press the button on the coffee machine" 🤣 🤣

• Haha

Instacol

Chatty Member
I feel so sorry for katie. Vomiting like that from pure anxiety. Sandy not giving a fiddlers feck just telling her she has to deal with it and letting her have all the difficult conversations. Katie is the nicest most normal person whos ever been on this show I love her.

• Heart

CherryAcid

VIP Member
The whole Malia thing raged me, I didnt like her on her first season when she was manipulating the guys. She was even worse her last season once her(EX) bf came on. Her throwing a paddy and going to Sandy because Hannah wouldnt change rooms really showed how spiteful she can be.

Blahblahahaaa77

VIP Member
Who would be your favourite crew...
It’s so hard to choose between med and normal!!
Kate or Hannah?
Sandy or lee?

... I feel like I’ve watched so much that I could now be a sailor 😂 meet me on the aft deck 👀🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha

emm

VIP Member
And she gets worse!
I don't love hannah, but does anyone else think captain Sandy is way too harsh on her? I don't think it is unreasonable that she is annoyed someone fabricated their whole CV, didn't even read it, and is pretty incapable tbh. And the whole sparkler thing :rolleyes:

CherryAcid

VIP Member
Lloyd and Mzi have to be up there with Collie Wollie for the most lovely BD cast members ever.