Below Deck ⚓️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What were your thoughts on the last season of Below Deck? The one with the Bruh Crew.
Thank god someone finally told Kate she’s not good at her job and is a bi*ch!!! Tanner is awful. Courtney only normal one.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Yes I liked Courtney and thought she handled herself well. Managed to not really get involved in all the bitching.

I liked Kate sometimes but more often than not I thought she was a terrible Chief Stew because of how she was towards the other crew members. It must be hard having to live with and be around everyone you work with 24/7 but there was no need for her bitchiness in my opinion.
I loved Chef Ben, thought he was hilarious and seemed to be a good chef too!
I was very confused by Rocky, I thought she must have been on something most of the time 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Ok I have just binged the first two seasons on Netflix is Hayu they only place to watch the rest ? We already have Netflix , Amazon prime and Disney plus so not super keen to pay the Hayu subscription as well !!

My husband pointed out Eddie reminds him of Michael J Fox 🦊

Ben definitely my favourite as well 😂

Reactions: 3
Ok I have just binged the first two seasons on Netflix is Hayu they only place to watch the rest ? We already have Netflix , Amazon prime and Disney plus so not super keen to pay the Hayu subscription as well !!

My husband pointed out Eddie reminds him of Michael J Fox 🦊

Ben definitely my favourite as well 😂
If you are on prime the first month is free...binge then cancel?

So I see there’s a backlash against captain Sandy on Instagram.
What does everyone else think?
I do like her but she’s been shows differently this season. I think that was Hannah’s last season and now she’s pregnant.
I like the new chef but he’s not Ben, and I enjoy watching Ben 😅

Reactions: 1
So I see there’s a backlash against captain Sandy on Instagram.
What does everyone else think?
I do like her but she’s been shows differently this season. I think that was Hannah’s last season and now she’s pregnant.
I like the new chef but he’s not Ben, and I enjoy watching Ben 😅
Does captain sandy not having any other clothes apart from her work uniform? Every video on insta when she’s out with her girlfriend etc she’s got her uniform on 😂

Me too so mean to Kiko and I don’t actually think the whole Vegas fiasco was his fault and the guests didn’t even complain that much!!! Drama over nothing.
Yes, and it is all conveniently timed for Malia's chef boyfriend to turn up... I used to think that nothing was staged on below deck but this seems really set up to me!

Reactions: 10
Yes, and it is all conveniently timed for Malia's chef boyfriend to turn up... I used to think that nothing was staged on below deck but this seems really set up to me!
That’s what I think is gonna happen. It’s so annoying, I found malia and Buggs to be really sneaky this year.

I’ve just started watching and I love it! Already on season 5.

Another member for the chef Ben fan club here! He just adds so much to the series!

Did anyone watch the reunion shows? I thought the treatment of Rocky was actually awful. She was coocoo, there’s no doubt about that, but she was getting slammed for getting with Eddie and he was getting off Scot free... he was the one in a relationship!!!!!!!

what would your perfect crew be? I’d like to see captain Lee, chef Ben, chief stew Kate, boson Eddie, the other stews I liked were Amy, Kat and Emily. And Deckhands Kelly, Nico and Connie

Reactions: 7
Is anyone watching the latest season of Below Deck Med? With Malia setting Hannah up and revealing she had ‘drugs’ on board which is actually prescribed Valium 🙄 she’s such a snake and it’s all kicking off on Twitter. Loving it.

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Is anyone watching the latest season of Below Deck Med? With Malia setting Hannah up and revealing she had ‘drugs’ on board which is actually prescribed Valium 🙄 she’s such a snake and it’s all kicking off on Twitter. Loving it.
I'm only on the second season of Below Deck Med but I really do not like or trust Malia

I thought it was Bugsy. It felt very uncomfortable watching this morning. I hated the way they got Malia's boyfriend in

Reactions: 2
This series on Below Deck Med seems so fake, everything that’s happened has been too coincidental! I’m not sure if it’s because this is the first series I’m watching week by week but it’s so slow waiting for the drama then for it to not happen and have to wait again for the next episode!

This series on Below Deck Med seems so fake, everything that’s happened has been too coincidental! I’m not sure if it’s because this is the first series I’m watching week by week but it’s so slow waiting for the drama then for it to not happen and have to wait again for the next episode!
Yep I agree it’s very calculated esp with firing Kiko and handily having a replacement available for the rest of the duration - such a set up

I’m on season 3 of below deck med so haven’t caught up yet... I didn’t trust malia in season 2. She knew exactly what she was doing to those boys so I’m not surprised she’s being sneaky!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.