Below Deck ⚓️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is anyone else watching? I’m obsessed!! It started it on Netflix and I’m just about to finish season 7 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I binged it last year, I bloody love it!! I have such a weird crush on Chef Ben. Have you seen Below Deck Med?

• Wow
Reactions: 39
I’ve managed to be up to date on Below Deck Med too 🤦🏼‍♀️😂 it’s been a busy few weeks!! I’m so surprised Hannah didn’t punch Lara/Laura in the face 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’ve only seen the ones available on Netflix, how can I watch more?
I also binged watched it.

Reactions: 3
Lara?laura...i love how nobody gets her name right haha She was just awful!! I hate Sandy's micro managing, I love Captain Lee though.

I’ve only seen the ones available on Netflix, how can I watch more?
I also binged watched it.
Thye are availabe on Hayu for a few quid a month.

Reactions: 6
Oh my word I love below deck , med and sailing! It’s amazing!!! Kate is by far by fab chief stew she’s hilarious!!!

I also watch through HAYU, they’ve got all kinds of crappy American shows on it.... including Real Housewives of NY. Also bingeworthy!!

Reactions: 12
My Husband is obsessed. I keep calling it Suite Life on Deck (Zac n Cody!) I like Captain Lee and Chef Ben.

I am OBSESSED with it since it dropped on Netflix! Need more seasons ASAP.
Just finished BD Sailing Boat which was epic and moved onto BD Med now.
I do love the chefs: Ben, Adam and Kiko are pure entertainment/ego.

Reactions: 5
Love it! I've seen every episode of below deck, below deck med and sailing yacht 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Absolutely obsessed!!! Watched the 2 seasons on Netflix and then watching the rest on Amazon prime through Hayu. SO SO good, love Kate and Ben is :love:

Reactions: 2
Who would be your favourite crew...
It’s so hard to choose between med and normal!!
Kate or Hannah?
Sandy or lee?

... I feel like I’ve watched so much that I could now be a sailor 😂 meet me on the aft deck 👀🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I think the biggest disappointment was Eddie, absolutely gorgeous and lovely..........

Reactions: 11
Yahoo! A thread on Below Deck! Below started watching the other week....can't stop looking at Sammy's chin....She's like the blogger Rosie Londoner....

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.